Search found 6 matches

by Aidan305
Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:33 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: A Knightmare in Belfast
Replies: 29
Views: 11915

Re:A Knightmare in Belfast

Thta's me with my advisors in number 25. I'm the dugeoneer standing beside Michael Cule, the guy in the middle is Sir Ophiuchus. The redshirt is Alex Altman and on the right is Patrick Reily.
by Aidan305
Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:10 am

He always has that air of superiority.
by Aidan305
Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:54 pm

One small mistake, the darkened room came between Treguard and the Guardian. I believe that you are slightly conused because I was convinced that Treguard was an illusion and was thus holding up the candle in an effort to dispel the illusion. In later session he was manacled and dungeoneers later ha...
by Aidan305
Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:52 pm

;D I was in the first group to play the dungeon. It was absolutely great. Unfortunately we didn't manage to make it out of the second floor due to me stepping across one blade into a second. Darn that scale. There were I believe 10 groups all together. Four that I know of got to level 3 (They made t...
by Aidan305
Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:43 am

A Knightmare in Belfast

For those of you living in Ireland and Northen Ireland, this years Q-Con, held by the Dragonslayers in Belfast's Queens University, will be playing host a re-enactment of Knightmare. You can find information here along with a short video clip showing a bit of villainous plot. Spellcasting: T-E-L-E-P...