Search found 5 matches

by scorchx
Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:23 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Those that were denied...
Replies: 138
Views: 78327

Re:Those that were denied...

I can't remember a lot, been ages since i saw knightmare, but i still remember the Sly one, when he tied them up, allready been mentioned. The one where the dude with the eyepatch clamped his Irons on the dungeneer was amusing.

"I'm gonna crack you over the 'ead, and stick me irons on you!"
by scorchx
Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:20 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Spell-Casting
Replies: 27
Views: 16032

Re:Favourite Spells

change was mildly amusing, forcing the dungeneer to become a Goblin.
by scorchx
Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:18 pm
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: Sidestep left....
Replies: 18
Views: 13447

dungeon escape game

http://2dplay.com/dungeon-escape/dungeon-escape-play.htm A rather fun flash adventure. The goal is simple, click the circle that appears quickly, or else your adventurer will be killed. Reminds me very strongly of knightmare, with deadly booby traps, some quite similar to knightmares own booby traps...
by scorchx
Thu May 11, 2006 8:03 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Re:Download Knightmare Game Here!
Replies: 122
Views: 80430

Re:DJ OSKA Knightmare PC game latest!!

::) To put it bluntly, the game was bad. It was a great idea, but i suffered severe problems, due to a damaged sound card. It would be great with text boxes in the game.
by scorchx
Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:31 pm
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: A Darker Knightmare ?
Replies: 15
Views: 14823

Re:A Darker Knightmare ?

The old 'mind games' thing, eh? Hehe, a good plan. Treguard retaining elements of his former sadistic nature would be quite welcome. Not going overboard or anything, it wouldn't do to have him cackling with glee at the team's misfortune, but certainly having him less of a helping hand would be fun....