Search found 23 matches

by keeds
Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:29 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Is it all dead?
Replies: 22
Views: 11705

Re:Is it all dead?

Sorry, have just re-read my post and feel it comes across too strongly.

I do not wish to criticise the efforts of any of those concerned with keeping KM alive (Eyeshield, I still enjoy your fanzine!)

However I do feel that the drop off in activity is a worrying sign...
by keeds
Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:08 am
Topic: Is it all dead?
Replies: 22
Views: 11705

Is it all dead?

Quite simply, is it all dead? No news in the past year from Tim Child, a serious drop-off in discssion on this forum and the chat room on Interactive KM has long since become an irrelevant session held for bots. This website hasn't been updated since November. Is it worth carrying on, or should we j...
by keeds
Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:05 am
Topic: TAPE PIRACY
Replies: 250
Views: 107116

Re:TAPE PIRACY

To be quite honest, the argument is long over. The chances of a commercial release of KM DVDs are zero, it would have happened by now. A few people buying illegitimate copies has not caused this. Whilst watching, recording and buying knock-off copies is illegal, so is recording songs from the radio,...
by keeds
Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:33 pm
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: Re:Knightmare South Park Characters
Replies: 31
Views: 15711

Re:Knightmare South Park Characters

Surely Kenny would be a better dungeoneer...

A knice kill would then be a certainty!
by keeds
Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:36 pm
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: Knightmare references: names
Replies: 8
Views: 4688

Re:Unintended KM References

I was at the Wolves V Oldham FA Cup 3rd round game at Molineux yesterday. The Oldham right-back was number 12 : Chris Wolfenden (He had a good game too!)
by keeds
Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:48 pm
Forum: News Discussion
Topic: The decline / The end of ITV
Replies: 6
Views: 4043

The decline / The end of ITV

Much recent talk has centred on the future of ITV given that both Sky and Ntl seem to have plans for the the broadcaster, which seems to have been in decline for some years. BSkyB shocked the British media scene by snapping up 17.9% of ITV shares on Friday for £940million at a time where there has b...
by keeds
Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:17 pm
Topic: I Miss Knightmare
Replies: 7
Views: 2809

Re:I Miss Knightmare

I miss the fact that kids of all ages could be entertained and challenged by a 25minute show. I coment on the forum, use chat but prefer to write in TES but it is amazing the amount of people I run in to that have no connection to these three organs remember and comment on KM without prompting. I am...
by keeds
Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:33 pm
Topic: They would never say...
Replies: 421
Views: 162258

Re:They would never say...

From the early series- Treguard-"I assume you have some previous experience of quests?" Dungeoneer- "Yes, I do." Treguard-"I don't believe you. In these PC days when kids are not even allowed to play conkers at school, I fail to believe you have expereince of tackling catacombites, drunken knights a...
by keeds
Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:04 pm
Forum: News Discussion
Topic: John Woodnutt condolence thread
Replies: 32
Views: 19607

Re:John Woodnutt

This is terribly sad. As a fan who started watching in series 2 as a young (5 year old) boy, my memories are of a man who held a quiet yet friendly authority as Merlin and who was capable of provoking a terrified response from this young boy as Mogdred. That he was able to play 2 contrasting roles e...
by keeds
Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:32 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Any campaign ideas
Replies: 8
Views: 7129

Re:Any campaign ideas

Whilst it may be a point of view different to other members, and you are all welcome to shoot me down in flames, I personally think that a Knew series of Knightmare would be too far removed from my personal memories to make it appealing. I fully support the idea of a DVD release, but too much time h...
by keeds
Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:15 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Series 1 - Episode 7
Replies: 51
Views: 30381

Re:Series 1 - Episode 7

Sorry to bring this up after a long time, but I watched the video of this episode over the weekend and the team clearly knew what to do in the clue-room. As Richard entered, the advisor in the middle clearly said "I have seen this room before" to suggest that the team had seen the recording of the f...
by keeds
Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:37 pm
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: Challenge channel?
Replies: 57
Views: 37195

Re:This time you're all getting plenty of warning!

Good stuff! Hopefully this time we can see series 3!
by keeds
Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:34 pm
Topic: Knightmare Character Jobs
Replies: 18
Views: 8096

Whilst bored at work...

Whilst bored at work today, I was looking through the shared documents in the departmental e-mail account and found an interesting game where by typing a name, that persons ideal job is generated. I tried some Knightmare names and got some interesting results... Treguard-Emperor of the world (Not ju...
by keeds
Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:07 pm
Topic: 2 questions
Replies: 12
Views: 5905

Re:2 questions

I prefered the earlier credits and the first intro music. I just dont know why they had to change it,if it aint broke, why spend time trying to fix it?
by keeds
Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:39 pm
Topic: Good Idea, Bad Idea
Replies: 17
Views: 7926

Re:Good Idea, Bad Idea

Good Idea-Stopping to use a spell on the goblins

Bad Idea-Stopping to offer the goblins a present