Search found 9 matches

by deviantgent
Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:55 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Die Hochzeit (Folly and Gretel's Wedding)
Replies: 5
Views: 6088

Re: Die Hochzeit (Folly and Gretel's Wedding)

Canadanne wrote:4:07, PLOT TWIST! Ahahaha, hilarious! ;D
This was my first stab in method acting, in that I was completely out of my head on delicious Captain Morgans whilst recording. True story.
by deviantgent
Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:58 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: The Dunshelm Players: Amber - COMING SOON BUT HELP NEEDED
Replies: 22
Views: 15501

Re: The Dunshelm Players: Amber - COMING SOON BUT HELP NEEDE

To say "stuff goes down of a serious nature" is an understatement. This is a game changer and no mistake.

As this what might possibly be the last time I voice Pickle, I've got to say this was an absolute blast to do.
by deviantgent
Thu May 29, 2014 8:27 pm
Forum: Real Life Meetups
Topic: Meet up?
Replies: 66
Views: 47123

Re: Meet up?

I will do Alton Towers in a heartbeat. Saving up for a spa treatment visit in the hotel there (I'M STRESSED OUT DON'T JUDGE ME), and I'm more than up for co-inciding the two. Murder mystery is awesome too. Also, Paintball. Just throwing that out there. I'm not saying I'd like to shoot all ya'll with...
by deviantgent
Tue May 27, 2014 7:41 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: "Knightmare Games" - Richard Cobbett article
Replies: 3
Views: 4525

Re: "Knightmare Games" - Richard Cobbett article

[quote="pjmlfc05"]You could of submitted this as an article via the homepage. /quote]

I think I might do that very thing, not done so before.
by deviantgent
Mon May 26, 2014 10:46 pm
Topic: "Knightmare Games" - Richard Cobbett article
Replies: 3
Views: 4525

"Knightmare Games" - Richard Cobbett article

PC Gaming journo and general interesting natterer Richard Cobbett (whom longstanding lurkers may remember talking toot about Knightmare with the chaps at The Eclectic Podcast way back when) has done an article dissecting the several tie-ins surrounding KM, specifically the tie-in games. Whilst scath...
by deviantgent
Thu May 22, 2014 5:46 pm
Topic: Potential article?
Replies: 14
Views: 12376

Re: Potential article?

Taking the Corridor of Blades setup on the road might be a good way to drum up interest for future cons, possibly at conventions like the MCM Anime Expo in London? That kind of exposure will pretty much guarantee any numbers you could want.
by deviantgent
Mon May 12, 2014 6:42 pm
Forum: Knightmare Convention
Topic: Thanks
Replies: 42
Views: 27215

Re: Thanks

Well, that was a bit of all-right and no mistake. Cannot wait for the official pics, Dungeon Room footage and DVD to come out. Plus I haven't been this creatively galvanised in FOREVER. Some serious projects are getting brainstormed right now, yes indeedy...
by deviantgent
Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:47 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Classification: Not Knewbie
Replies: 6
Views: 6427

Re: Classification: Not Knewbie

Sup Mog. NEVER LEAVE AGAIN. *gets hammer*
by deviantgent
Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:42 pm
Forum: Knightmare Convention
Topic: WE MADE IT :D
Replies: 24
Views: 19217

Re: WE MADE IT :D

Congratulations to everyone involved for making this happen! Got to say, this was the closest running crowdfunded campaign I've seen succeed. Truly it was meant to be.