Search found 21 matches

by TheIronMaiden
Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:22 am
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Bad Dreem: a Knightmare spoof film
Replies: 21
Views: 10471

Re:Knigtmare film on the internet!

You bastard! Now I'm going to have to check through the site to find outr what exctly you mean! :-P!

Great little video, pissed myself laughing (metaphorically, if that's the right word :-*)
by TheIronMaiden
Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:55 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: hiya!
Replies: 9
Views: 2949

Re:hiya!

Hellz :) need to make this place busier!
by TheIronMaiden
Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:55 pm
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: Other than Treaguard and Lord Fear
Replies: 57
Views: 31133

Re:Smirkinorff in VR

Errrm, what about all those times he flew dungeoneers between levels?
by TheIronMaiden
Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:09 pm

Re:Smirkinorff in VR

I suppose it would be nice to have the continuity for his voice...although anyone with a cool and Mighty voice would do. His voice was distorted in the first place, so it wouldn't be hard to replicate it.

Hmmm...what a pity Orson Welles is dead. Now that's a Smirkinorff voice 8)
by TheIronMaiden
Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:57 pm
Topic: Hellz
Replies: 8
Views: 3490

Re:Hellz

Cheers for the props lads. I've caught various episodes on Challenge...at my grandparent's house. Which is about 300 miles away (I'm guessing). So not very practical! I would bully my friends into taping but we're all very busy bees :-\ Guess I should dig through the old VHS horde...the idea scares ...
by TheIronMaiden
Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:48 pm

Smirkinorff in VR

How about it? You know it'd have to be! One of the coolest Knightmare characters ever, he'd have to look at least 100 times cooler and mightier than before 8)
by TheIronMaiden
Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:44 pm
Topic: Knightmare on DVD - any news?
Replies: 24
Views: 17839

Re:Knightmare on DVD - any news?

plus maybe a Tim Child commentary or something Heheh, that just made me think...running commentary of the series, just like on the Red Dwarf DVDs! Oh god, I'm sure we could imagine some classic moments... I thought I caught a rumour somewhere on the website that all 8 series' were going to be relea...
by TheIronMaiden
Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:35 pm
Forum: Knightmare VR
Topic: Knightmare VR ruined the classic
Replies: 20
Views: 15522

Re:Knightmare VR ruined the classic

I for one will happily admit that I'd love to have Knightmare return in its classic form (epecially circa Series 5 for me!). But you have to wonder, if this was the case, wouldn't it be returning as a parody of itself? Knightmare deserves better. Also, consider that since we've seen the classic form...
by TheIronMaiden
Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:26 pm
Forum: Knightmare VR
Topic: Thoughts on VR
Replies: 12
Views: 10469

Re:Thoughts on VR

I wasn't very fond of the avatar in those clips, it looked rather cliche and childish (the outfit), not to mention the fact that it moved very unconvincingly. However, I'm not sure about superimposing a real person on a VR dungeon though. Maybe it's because all this is new to me, but in my mind's ey...
by TheIronMaiden
Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:15 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Quotes
Replies: 112
Views: 44296

Re:KM quotes

Foo you! :-p and cheers anyway ^_^
by TheIronMaiden
Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:13 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Level 1 and 2
Replies: 10
Views: 4410

Re:Level 1 and 2

Harvey Towers wrote:And you need the chance to get a Smirkinoff flight in their, of course!
I'll give props to that! ;D
by TheIronMaiden
Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:35 pm
Topic: Hellz
Replies: 8
Views: 3490

Hellz

So I guess it's only right that I make my presence here known! ;D I started watching Knightmare regularly back in 1992 (my favourite series in my mind) and was hopelessly addicted from there. There might still be episodes on tape hidden away somewhere, but it's incredibly unlikely and even if there ...
by TheIronMaiden
Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:26 pm
Forum: News Discussion
Topic: 10 years ago...
Replies: 24
Views: 11353

Re:Ten Years Since Knightmare Ended

I certainly was gutted when 1995 rolled around with no Knightmare...

Here's to the future though :)
by TheIronMaiden
Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:22 pm
Forum: Series 8
Topic: Series 8 - Episode 1
Replies: 71
Views: 41432

Re:Series 8, Episode 1

Lol, yea and the middle last guy stopped suddenly and the very last guy ran into the back of him. Especially when the Giddeon guy shouted STOP and almost had a heart attack when the snap dragon jumped out, that was funny. Oh yes, I remember their entrance :) very cool. The first episode of series 8...