Search found 8 matches

by Criz
Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:55 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: What would these (Unused) Spells have done?
Replies: 25
Views: 11007

Re:What would these (Unused) Spells have done?

BUT(needed one more letter) = Giant troll sits on Cedric ? ;D
by Criz
Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:53 pm
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: Knightmare video game idea
Replies: 23
Views: 15742

Re:Knightmare video game idea

I suggested another variation on this earlier, but I guess nobody liked it :'( There was a reality-tv (bleurgh!) gameshow in which contestants (in two teams) entered a virtual world and competed against each other. The world would also be accessible to the public similar to WoW. Obviously alot of wh...
by Criz
Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:25 pm
Forum: Knightmare VR
Topic: Thoughts on VR
Replies: 12
Views: 11900

Re:Thoughts on VR

I guess plain clothes would be fun if Tregard and the other people in the dungeon made appropriate amusing sarcastic remarks about the "unusual" clothing. Didn't characters do that in the original series from time to time?
by Criz
Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:48 pm

Re:Thoughts on VR

I guess with me the original KM wasn't quite like just watching someone playing a game because you knew the poor sap with the big helmet who couldn't see where he/she was going was actually down there trying to sidestep across, or jump blindly across, what to us looked like a yawning chasm. I think ...
by Criz
Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:33 pm
Forum: Series 2
Topic: Series 2 - Episode 2
Replies: 41
Views: 27984

One for the KM gurus

I remember the episode of KM that made me really think "Wow" in terms of originality and "coolness" was one where the Dungeoneer is next to a well, and he sees Tregard beckoning him to jump into the well - but back in the advisor's room Tregard's sitting there having a fit. Turns out to be a witch a...
by Criz
Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:21 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: 'ello!
Replies: 4
Views: 2262

'ello!

Hi - I already posted before I noticed there was a welcome newbies section - so Hello! ;D

I'm 28 and living in NY - moved here from England in '98 so have many memories of Knightmare - long before Lord of the Rings was cool!

Nice site 8)
by Criz
Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:07 pm

Thoughts on VR

Having looked through the new VR video here's my tuppence on the new idea: A lot of the new computer generated stuff is great. New camera angles and the ability to make the dungeon surroundings feel bigger more epic works well. Here are the things I don't think work quite as well BUT please if the V...