Search found 103 matches

by Darren
Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:07 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Chat?
Replies: 1
Views: 2896

Re: Chat?

To my knowledge, the chat is usually active on Sundays. It's been a while since I visited, but I recommend returning there at around 8pm BST on Sunday.
by Darren
Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:04 pm
Forum: Real Life Meetups
Topic: Knightmare Convention
Replies: 39
Views: 23786

Re: Knightmare Convention

Sounds like a wonderful opportunity, consider my interest registered. I am also open to offering ideas and suggestions as well as offering to spread the word across a variety of social media platforms and relevant communities I am involved with.
by Darren
Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:48 pm
Forum: Knightmare in Geek Week
Topic: The new KM episode is up!
Replies: 180
Views: 92126

Re: The new KM episode is up!

It's been a while since I made a forum post, but I wanted to give my thoughts on the new episode as part of YouTube's Geek Week. I'll be completely honest, after many years of being enthusiastic about a revival of Knightmare, I accepted that it was probably never going to happen. I gave up hope and ...
by Darren
Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:06 pm
Forum: Doctor Who
Topic: Matt Smith is rumoured to quit Doctor Who next year.
Replies: 7
Views: 3317

Re: Matt Smith is rumoured to quit Doctor Who next year.

I read about this the other day, I heard The Sun was the source of this. Anyway, i'm disregarding this, I very much doubt it will be the case. Until there is an official source, i'll just take it as another rumour.
by Darren
Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:40 pm
Forum: Doctor Who
Topic: "Silence will fall" guy REVEALED
Replies: 8
Views: 3260

Re: "Silence will fall" guy REVEALED

Hah! That explains it then ;D
by Darren
Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:21 pm
Forum: Ægis Quest
Topic: Pilot Episode Released
Replies: 20
Views: 14186

Re: Pilot Episode Released

As you say, this is just a pilot and you will learn and improve in time, I don't expect perfection first time around. There's always ways to improve and grow and I am sure you will all do so as a group as this goes on. I did get the impression about Ward that he was weak and cowardly, but I do still...
by Darren
Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:40 pm
Forum: Ægis Quest
Topic: Pilot Episode Released
Views: 14186

Re: Pilot Episode Released

A good review I must say so, i'm not fantastic at expressing my thoughts entirely, but i'll do what I can. I was sceptical about the project at first, I wasn't sure if it could work or if there was enough team effort there. Pleased to say those feelings have been put to rest. The environments showed...
by Darren
Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:13 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Sunday 11th April: Knightmare Challenge?
Views: 9876

Re: Sunday 11th April: Knightmare Challenge?

I enjoyed the quiz, very big well done! I am pleased there was a good turnout, it also brought the chat to life. I had hours of fun discussion.
by Darren
Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:31 pm

Just to let you know, me and Bex will be in the chat tonight as a team, looking forward to this!
by Darren
Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:15 pm

Teams of how many? I am part of a team of two already, if that helps.
by Darren
Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:21 pm

I don't have a team or a name yet, but for the sake of registering, i'd like to do so. If there's anyone else that would be interested in joining my team, contact me on msn.
by Darren
Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:42 pm
Forum: Announcements
Topic: Knightmare.com Update
Replies: 19
Views: 10319

Re: Knightmare.com Update

What a fantastic update! Quite a shock to see such a huge change to a layout i've been fairly used to all these years. It's about time we had an update, to bring the site up to date with the rest of the internet. The site is fairly easy to navigate and the layout is very modern and up to date. The c...
by Darren
Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:21 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Legal Knightmare DVDs
Replies: 256
Views: 118097

Re: Legal Knightmare DVDs

Have you tried getting in touch with some tv nostalgia websites and getting them to offer their support, maybe provide a link on their websites? There are a couple of facebook groups that people might want to post on also.
by Darren
Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:47 am
Topic: As I step back into the forum community..
Replies: 18
Views: 9069

Re: As I step back into the forum community..

Well, I thought i'd also post here regarding a more recent visit to see Kieran. This is now the second time i've been to visit him, and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed the trip! The visit lasted from Friday 17th July to Wednesday 22nd July. It was a much longer visit than the last, so i'll break it ...
by Darren
Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:19 pm
Topic: As I step back into the forum community..
Replies: 18
Views: 9069

Re: As I step back into the forum community..

I'll be attending, but I doubt i'll be going in costume. I'm just boring like that though :P It's not really my thing, and to be fair I think i'd look ridiculous!

Anyway, I am still very much looking forward to coming along!