Search found 5 matches

by Oldboy
Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:55 am
Forum: Series 8
Topic: Series 8, Episode 10
Replies: 46
Views: 25501

Re: Series 8, Episode 10

Kinda disappointed with this episode and the one before. The teams got off way too easy and very obviously too. I don't know why they skipped level two with the previous team when they could have ended the series with a winning team. The next team again should have been fire balled or died in the co...
by Oldboy
Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:41 am
Forum: Series 7
Topic: Series 7 ep 13
Replies: 16
Views: 11722

Re: Series 7 ep 13

Funny and slightly saucy episode. Lord Fear asking Lizzard what he was doing tonight and Treguard's talk on magical staffs. "That's the thing about Magical Staffs, you can have one without actually holding it."

Me: **snigger**
by Oldboy
Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:50 am
Forum: Knightmare in Geek Week
Topic: The new KM episode is up!
Replies: 180
Views: 90025

Re: The new KM episode is up!

Good episode, I loved seeing some series 1 rooms again. My only nitpick would be that the team found it funny when the Dungeoneer died. Younger teams would take it a bit more seriously and wouldn't be patting themselves on the back for making someone walk through a Door. So if the series restarts ag...
by Oldboy
Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:12 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 11
Replies: 38
Views: 24192

Re: Series 3 - Episode 11

Good grief! Apologies to Akash and his team in series 2. This is the worst team ever. I kept waiting for the pain to end but they kept getting through to the next room and the next. Not only was the Dungeoneer to blame for moving in wrong directions but his team were disastrous telling him to "go ov...
by Oldboy
Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:02 am
Forum: Series 2
Topic: Series 2 - Episode 7
Replies: 62
Views: 34431

Re: Re:Series 2 - Episode 7

Watched this episode today. Worst team ever? Just from the moment we see the team I thought 'these guys don't look like they know what they are doing'. I got the feeling they had never seen the show before, didn't know each other and were pulled off the street at the last minute. Disaster! Using the...