Search found 9 matches

by blackjack
Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:12 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Pseudo-3D Knightmare Game- A Work in Progress
Replies: 14
Views: 1879

Re: Pseudo-3D Knightmare Game- A Work in Progress

That's super. I'm now a software engineer so I appreciate the effort that goes into these things. Didn't get on with Blender or Unity that well I'm definitely a coder not designer
by blackjack
Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:07 pm
Topic: Knightmare - New PC Game
Replies: 63
Views: 39444

Re: Knightmare - New PC Game

Playing off and on, I got to the stained glass room and dispelled the sword. Then couldn't go anywhere. Out the top was fatal, and any of the paths out either wouldn't let me go on or threw me into a pit without necessarily stepping off the edge. Does only one door take you to this room?
by blackjack
Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:08 pm
Topic: Re:Download Knightmare Game Here!
Replies: 122
Views: 85399

Re: Re:Download Knightmare Game Here!

Does anyone have a copy of djoskas game they can send me? Please.
by blackjack
Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:22 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: FAVOURITES
Replies: 29
Views: 19822

Best scene

Chances are this has been done but as I have arrived late, lets see what your favourite scene is from the whole of Knightmare. Some that come to mind. Medusa scene in Julian's quest in s2 Giles at the Block and Tackle Simon, sidestep to your left! Julie and Barry in s7 both had memorable scenes with...
by blackjack
Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:51 pm
Topic: Best teams?
Replies: 5
Views: 4039

Re: Best teams?

Ancient thread but who cares! My vote for best team goes to Julie from s7. The clincher over Barry was he had a few lucky escapes, not least hte corridor of blades, and the advisors did miss things like backtracking in the level 1 room and the dripping water room. Best losing teams for me were Leo i...
by blackjack
Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:46 pm

Well thanks for that I did figure out how to get past the card room, and cast the sword on mcgrew.

Then life force ran out almost instantly in the minecart room before I even got to the food.
by blackjack
Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:28 pm
Topic: Age for Knightmare
Replies: 3
Views: 3221

Age for Knightmare

I have often wondered what ages would enjoy watching Knightmare nowadays, remembering the reasons sited for axing the show as the shift of the demography into computer games etc. The core age in its day seemed about 12-14, give or take a year or two each side. I can't imagine modern kids that age sh...
by blackjack
Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:21 pm

I have played this game several times and am stuck on what to do in level 2. Lets see 5 door room - far left pass catacombite dispel SHROUD (the TV version of this is hilarious!) answer Merlin's riddles (both correct and get SWORD spell) Then in the card room anythng I do will only reveal the middle...
by blackjack
Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:46 pm
Topic: Re:Download Knightmare Game Here!
Replies: 122
Views: 85399

Knightmare PC game

A few years ago I downloaded a PC game on here which was brilliant. It took actual excerpts from the show and alloqwed you to move the dungeoneer around the room, including causeways, descenders, Igneous, scaring Skarkill with a pooka (like Ben in S6) and of course the corridor of blades. Now with a...