Search found 19 matches

by KMFAN
Mon May 04, 2009 10:16 pm
Forum: News Discussion
Topic: SOMETHING STIRS
Replies: 95
Views: 48675

Re:SOMETHING STIRS

Its really dissapointing that Tim hasnt updated us on the situation. Ive been watching all the old episodes on youtube the last few days and it never ceases to amaze me how gr8 knightmare was and how gr8 a new form of knightmare could be. I suppose well just have to keep waiting for some news and ho...
by KMFAN
Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:57 pm

I just hope that this 'news' results in something at the end of it. We had all the hype and dissapointment of Timegate and Knightmare VR so lets hope 3rd time lucky. I just want Tim to produce something that keeps the essence of the old knightmare but with a faster pace (series 3) and new graphics. ...
by KMFAN
Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:01 pm

Fab news! Theres been no good news at all for 3 years so I'm just happy to hear something positive for a change.
by KMFAN
Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:01 am
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Re:Channel 5
Replies: 55
Views: 32519

Re:Channel 5

Tim should try the BBC for a late Friday afternoon slot ASAP. Why?? As soon as I heard about a Robin Hood series to be shown I immediately thought to myself KM has a chance at this time, cos if a series based on the early medieval era is going to be given a lengthy run it indicates the BBC moving aw...
by KMFAN
Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:39 pm
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: Re:Some ideas for a new knightmare
Replies: 14
Views: 9897

Re:Some ideas for a new knightmare

The reason its not back on might be good. As technology gets better, the more Knightmare's graphics would look better. If Knightmare VR had aired, i don't think it would have lasted as long as the show's 8 years on ITV. VR just misses out the fun: the dungeoneer was computer-generated, but from 198...
by KMFAN
Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:19 pm

Does any1 know if Tim approached challenge TV to broadcast Knightmare VR??

I think it would do alright on Challenge in an evening slot once or twice a week.
by KMFAN
Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:12 pm

Cmon Tim, get Knightmare back on our screens You're haranguing the wrong man. TC's been trying to revive Knightmare for four years, and no TV channel has shown any interest in it. Short of founding his own channel - which would be hopelessly impractical for reasons too numerous to list - there real...
by KMFAN
Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:52 pm

Just had an idea for Knew Knightmare!!! What about a VR Knightmare but the whole team of 4 goes into the Dungeon. They each have an assigned role in the team (e.g. Spellcaster, who would have a book they can write spells into etc.). Each of them can carry 1 item each and if 1 of them dies they have...
by KMFAN
Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:50 pm

It is a fact though that there is not ONE programme on TV at the moment (excluding reality TV) that is aimed or draws in the 16-24 bracket.

Knightmare should seize on this gap in the market.

Cmon Tim, get Kightmare back on our screens :D
by KMFAN
Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:41 pm
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: Series 6 and 7 on challenge
Replies: 6
Views: 5666

Re:Series 6 and 7 on challenge

TomDread wrote: Ah! Glad its back on. Series 7 is the best out of the laster series! :)
I agree. I've only got 11 episodes of it recorded on tape but there all very good. The all girl team that won it were very good I thought and that sylvester hands scene was a classic.
by KMFAN
Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:59 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Enter Stranger...
Replies: 8
Views: 3303

Re:Enter Stranger...

OOOOOHHHHH NASTYYYYY!!!!!

Well team, its easy to see where you went wrong. Instructing your dungeoneer (Herbie) to physically strangle sylvester hands was not the way to obtain the password from him.

Spellcasting.......D I S M I S S

:o :o :o :o
by KMFAN
Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:50 pm
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: Series 6 and 7 on challenge
Replies: 6
Views: 5666

Series 6 and 7 on challenge

Any1 know when knightmare recommences on challenge?
by KMFAN
Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:46 pm

#37 Herbie wrote: A Celebrity Knightmare but with REAL Deaths would be an interesting idea. Maybe with people who hate the celebrity as advisors :o
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o ;) ;) ;)
by KMFAN
Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:53 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: I Miss Knightmare
Replies: 7
Views: 2739

Re:I Miss Knightmare

Ive been watching my 3 year old challenge tv knightmare recordings over the last 3 days and I still LOVE IT! Nothing on TV at the moment can hold a candle to knightmare. It was that good. I think its about time with the 20th anniversary approaching that plans for a new knightmare should recommence. ...
by KMFAN
Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:22 pm

It's not Tim Child that isn't letting it go on TV. Its the BBC, ITV and several other channels that they have approached. They don;t want it. Not unless it has 'celebrities' in it, the no-talent freeloadis SOBs I know its sad isnt it. But what comes around goes around and I can see it back on our s...