Search found 6 matches

by morghannasmate
Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:44 pm
Forum: Series 4
Topic: Series 4 - Episode 13
Replies: 42
Views: 26009

Re:Series 4 Episode 13

I've had a moan about it elsewhere so forgive me for saying it here aswell, but was there not a complete lack of danger in the final chamber of Dicken's quest? You don't go all that way just to encounter a flashing skull which just disappears! Should have given them the block and tackle like most of...
by morghannasmate
Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:33 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Grrr!
Replies: 107
Views: 41986

Re:What annoys/irretates you (KM wise)?

Series 4 became irritating not only because of the weeping doors, but because the first three rooms were always the same. It lacked the variety of series 1-3 and did not benefit from the attempts of continuity. I don't think any quests were rigged, but can't help thinking some teams were favoured ov...
by morghannasmate
Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:27 am
Forum: Series 4
Topic: Series 4 Episode 3
Replies: 42
Views: 23519

Re:Series 4 Episode 3

So gutted when Helen was killed so close to victory and for such a silly reason! I must draw on a valid point made above that Merlin often took an eternity to spellcast so why should dungeoneers die because of it! Wonder if they just couldnt allow the first team of the season win? I mean the show wa...
by morghannasmate
Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:35 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 15
Replies: 70
Views: 37929

Re:Series 3 - Episode 15

Big it up to Morghanna! The best Knightmare baddie killing the most annoying dungeoneer in the show's history. Was it just me or did Martin have the biggest strop on with his advisors throughout level 3? Didn't look like he wanted to be there at all and deserved to lose so close to victory! Evil but...
by morghannasmate
Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:29 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 13
Replies: 54
Views: 29657

Re:Series 3 - Episode 13

The end of Julie-my favourite Knightmare death! So unfair they didnt get the magic from Merlin-think they caught him on a very bad day. Can't help thinking if they'd got through to level 3 they'd have gone all the way?!
by morghannasmate
Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:22 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Here at last!
Replies: 7
Views: 2238

Here at last!

Hey fellow Knightmare fans!

Took a wrong turn it seems in the Corridor of the Catacomb but finally made it to the forum. Long live Knightmare!!!!