Search found 97 matches

by Gizensha
Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:59 pm
Forum: Cast and Crew Questions
Topic: David Rowe interview for 25th anniversary documentary
Replies: 8
Views: 4466

Re: David Rowe Interview

-- Did he paint anything that wasn't used in the end? Subject to confirmation from David Rowe himself, the answer appears to be yes . Hmm, perhaps they didn't feel like creating a real curved staircase to match that one! ...Not to mention dealing with the H&S implications of having a blindfold kid ...
by Gizensha
Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:02 pm
Forum: Ægis Quest
Topic: Pilot Episode Released
Replies: 20
Views: 14967

Re: Pilot Episode Released

Having just watched the pilot, I do like the way the riddle is actually a riddle rather than a general knowledge question like the riddles always were in Knightmare. Good acting throughout, although Ward's delivery felt a little stilted. This may be deliberate, and his performance certainly wouldn't...
by Gizensha
Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:09 pm
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: Hypothetical S9
Replies: 0
Views: 4265

Hypothetical S9

Yeah, I know a revival is extremely unlikely at this point, but still - can be fun to brainstorm, so... Here's my current thoughts on one (The TL;DR version - Basically the riddles of S1-2, the floor puzzles of S5-8, and the presentation of S3 combined into one, while using motion capture for a sort...
by Gizensha
Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:12 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Those that were denied...
Replies: 138
Views: 65451

Re: Those that were denied...

Not compiling my list as of yet, but the But death was a fair one in my view - That they should cast it was quite clearly indicated, albeit somewhat crypticly - Merlin told them it was a humble spell, followed by Mordread going on about them being humble before him or something like that. Goodness k...
by Gizensha
Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:56 am
Topic: Knightmare urban myths
Replies: 33
Views: 30911

Re: Knightmare urban myths

...Wouldn't vertical blades, provided they were placed fairly (i.e. in a position the advisors could see coming up the the dungeoneer) have been easier to dodge than horizontal ones on the CoB? Depending on where they were, they'd either be dodgable by going further into the left or right than the b...
by Gizensha
Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:40 am
Topic: Were they that bad?
Replies: 16
Views: 8857

Re: Were they that bad?

We don't even know if the quest objects STAYED in the winners posession after a quest was completed! Anyone remember the succesful quest for the Cup that was followed by... The quest for the cup? Didn't one of the seasons block out the option to Quest for a Quest Option that had already been chosen...
by Gizensha
Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:47 am
Topic: Should the eye shield have been ditched for season 8?
Replies: 10
Views: 7932

Re: Should the eye shield have been ditched for season 8?

Two minds about this - One the one hand the main problem Series 8 had was it involved too much change too rapidly, so yet more change might be seen as even worse, on the other - The eye shield didn't really have much of a point in S8, since S8 was back to almost being inside the dungeon, so just slo...
by Gizensha
Mon May 18, 2009 11:15 pm
Forum: Announcements
Topic: May 15th 2009 Forum upgrade [Complete]
Replies: 14
Views: 9507

Re: Welcome back!

Loving the new layout, though poster details on the right rather than the left will take some getting used to, not used to that on any forum.
by Gizensha
Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:20 pm
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: New Knightmare Series 9 Idea
Replies: 8
Views: 8494

Re:New Knightmare Series 9 Idea

Definitely not! As the maintainer of the BBK website, I see all the comments that get sent in for the petition. Almost every single one is a strong opinion of what a new season of Knightmare should be like. Very few of them agree and fewer still actually provide a sensible reason for the justificat...
by Gizensha
Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:27 am
Topic: Mother's Day
Replies: 4
Views: 3300

Re:Mother's Day

Merlin - Would start spellcasting Rejuvinate and have finished by Christmas.
by Gizensha
Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:53 am
Topic: What happened to CITV?
Replies: 3
Views: 5523

Re:What happened to CITV?

Post 2000 however, the overall quality of CITV's output began to drop considerably Somewhat biased, I think, especially for a wiki article. The 00s CITV output did see some very good gameshows... What happened to ITV? Well, the decision to not make cITV shows for teens dented the variety of the out...
by Gizensha
Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:00 pm
Topic: Daft, inconsequential subject for debate
Replies: 24
Views: 10067

Re:Daft, inconsequential subject for debate

Brother Strange wrote: In one quest of Series 7, troll footsteps were used to hurry a dungeoneer up in a dwarf tunnel. How would a troll fit in a dwarf tunnel?
Very carefully.
by Gizensha
Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:34 pm
Topic: Daft, inconsequential subject for debate
Replies: 24
Views: 10067

Re:Daft, inconsequential subject for debate

Naitch wrote: Did Lord Fear and Treguard secretly enjoy playing Squash together?
Only as part of The Greater Game.

They didn't do it for fun like Mario and Bowser do with their karting when Bowser isn't kidnapping the princess.
by Gizensha
Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:01 pm
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: The Ultimate Knightmare Riddle
Replies: 23
Views: 16520

Re:The Ultimate Knightmare Riddle

And why does putting a single egg in the knapsack provide the same amount of life force as an entire roast chicken? A wizard did it. ...Granted if KM was based on D&D directly rather than computer RPGs which at that point were mostly based on D&D themselves, it would be 'prankster wizard'. Goodness...
by Gizensha
Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:33 am
Topic: What if a wall monster did eat a dungeoneer?
Replies: 17
Views: 9544

Re:What if a wall monster did eat a dungeoneer?

Well, as I recall from watching it, the main difference was when the next bit of food would be found. The life-force clock seemed to be there to motivate the dungeoneer to keep moving, like the hunger in some videogames of the same era (Rogue, for example), but unlike those videogames wasn't designe...