Search found 1881 matches

by Canadanne
Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:15 pm
Forum: Series 5
Topic: Series 5 - Episode 10
Replies: 66
Views: 44917

Re: Series 5 - Episode 10

Something I've only just picked up on having rewatched this episode: The quest object shield which is being polished proudly by Pickle at the beginning of the episode is exactly the same one which appears in the Eyeshield sequence after Jenna leaves Julius Scaramonger! 8-o As mentioned recently bef...
by Canadanne
Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:10 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Series 3
Replies: 61
Views: 31083

Re: Series 3

My favourite cast member (as if you hadn't guessed) was Natasha Pope. She was great as the fiery wood-elf Lady Velda and provided a wonderfully menacing voice to the level 1 clue-room guardian Brangwen Shee. Finest of all were her two memorable appearances as the beautiful, but deadly sorceress Mor...
by Canadanne
Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:38 pm
Forum: Series 2
Topic: Series 2 - Episode 11
Replies: 69
Views: 47210

Re: Series 2 - Episode 11

Morghanna wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:17 am
For whatever reason the odds did seem stacked against this team. :(

https://www.knightmare.com/forum/46/5185
by Canadanne
Wed May 13, 2020 2:56 am
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: Timebusters
Replies: 29
Views: 22248

Re: Timebusters

OMG, someone finally found three episodes of this! (A two-parter from Series 1 and a complete adventure from Series 3, which is quite different and more fast-paced.) What a very '90s theme tune it had. Can't say I find the game particularly riveting now. No Knightmare actors in the first story, sadl...
by Canadanne
Wed May 06, 2020 7:23 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Thoughts on Fay
Replies: 4
Views: 596

Re: Thoughts on Fay

I wondered if Treguard had got married at some point (perhaps to a sorceress) and Fay was his wife's niece.
by Canadanne
Sat May 02, 2020 2:57 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 1
Replies: 27
Views: 19896

Re: Series 3 - Episode 1

Edmund Dehn played Dante in a 1995 documentary I watched last year, if you want another Knightmare connection. It's called 'Strange Landscape: The Circles Of Light' and is available on Vimeo with the director's blessing.
by Canadanne
Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:03 pm
Forum: Series 5
Topic: Series 5 Episode 5
Replies: 21
Views: 17426

Re: Series 5 Episode 5

Sir Hugh tells Sarah that he's just had "a dashed bruising joust ... with this strange fellow I met. He didn't have any arms or legs, this chap. Fought like a paladin though." Could this be a reference to the Black Knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail? I always assumed it was. The glaschwight ...
by Canadanne
Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:01 am
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Series 1 - Episode 8
Replies: 67
Views: 58007

Re: Series 1 - Episode 8

Which dragon are you referring to? The one who would go on to become Owen or one we ultimately didn't see? They seem to have gone through several different ideas for the dragon encounter. Tim initially described the dragon lying on a huge raised slab which the dungeoneer would walk past, and it sou...
by Canadanne
Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:51 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: New The Crystal Maze Series 2
Replies: 5
Views: 3479

Re: New The Crystal Maze Series 2

It's not Series 2, it's the remaining episodes of Series 1, so probably no new games.
by Canadanne
Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:04 pm
Topic: The Olden Days podcast
Replies: 60
Views: 42278

Re: The Olden Days podcast

Now that surprises me - I'd have thought you'd know about Avenger Penguins! Doesn't ring any bells. It depends what sort of timeslot it had - I sometimes watched bits of the weekend morning shows on CITV (Ghost Train etc), and I think I occasionally saw some early-afternoon stuff that aired before ...
by Canadanne
Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:55 pm

Danger Mouse, Count Duckula and Victor & Hugo are all cartoons that I watched at the time, but the only thing I really remember about any of them is their title sequences (and closing credits in the case of Duckula) - nothing specific about the content of the episodes! When CITV did their Old Skool ...
by Canadanne
Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:28 pm

Whoo, surprise mention of God, The Devil & Bob - I love that show!
by Canadanne
Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:28 pm

I haven't watched them in many years so I don't know if I would feel differently about them now, but The Mummy and The Mummy Returns were among my favourite films back in the late '90s / early '00s. I didn't like the look of the later films so I never saw them, and I had no idea there was a cartoon ...
by Canadanne
Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:45 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Knightmare Audio Series: Christmas Special 2017
Replies: 8
Views: 5562

Re: Knightmare Audio Series: Christmas Special 2017

Ha! The rant about "changing the recipe" was spot on. ;) Treguard's line about the corridor made me laugh, too!

Enjoyed this as always - thank you and a belated Merry Christmas!