Search found 10 matches

by PGoomba
Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:56 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Legal Knightmare DVDs
Replies: 256
Views: 137944

Re: Legal Knightmare DVDs

Forgot to mention, I ended up posting the Knightmare on DVD campaign video to Youtube (back when the old KM website design was still around):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjTY_paQ ... ideo_title

It's had 565 views in about two years.
Hope it helps.
by PGoomba
Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:01 am
Forum: Want to Help?
Topic: 2nd year collaborative project
Replies: 14
Views: 11328

Re: 2nd year collaborative project

Hi BBrooks Just letting ya know, I'm still here and I haven't forgotten about our unique brand of Knightmare. I'm just busy getting end of semester things done. I'd imagine I'll have a bit more time come Christmas / new year. I'm doing my collaborative write-up on a job I did over the summer so we c...
by PGoomba
Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:29 pm

if a group of voice actors could get together, that would obviously be ideal. However, although a little difficult, any voice work could be scripted, recorded separately and then synced together.

Thanks anyway. I'm sure we'll find a way around it.
by PGoomba
Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:37 am

Thanks for the suggestions BBrooks. For the moment I'm going to have to go with another project for collaboration as no one else has been forthcoming with this one thus far. I know from previous discussions with my unit co-ordinator that he would not accept the collaboration as it is right now. Howe...
by PGoomba
Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:32 pm
Topic: Knightmare DVD promo now online
Replies: 2
Views: 4339

Knightmare DVD promo now online

Hi all

Please go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjTY_paQJu0 to see the vid.
Hope you all like it. Mystera, I tried to keep to your brief as much as possible but suggestions always welcome.
Spread the good word and I hope this helps the cause.

pgoomba
by PGoomba
Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:14 am

BTW, as far as Copyright is concerned, we could probably get away with 'fair use' if it was taken from the master copies; however, any footage will probably be ripped from whatever's on youtube, which would have been ripped from a TV showing, so it might be contentious but what can we do? We've got ...
by PGoomba
Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:09 am

Thanks for the reply BBrooks I would have replied sooner but obviously the board was down for the weekend. I've had a think about a few ideas and some dialogue so let me run some of this stuff past you I think maybe doing a shortened version of a whole episode, probably without the intro sequence ma...
by PGoomba
Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:36 pm

Att: Fidjit

I'm putting together a promo vid for KM DVD, going on the specs Mystera has given thus far. I really like the logos you put together.
Would you mind if I used them, and if so, what name do you want me to credit you as?

Thanks

Paul
by PGoomba
Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:59 am

2nd year collaborative project

Hi all I was wondering how many folk would be interested in doing a collaborative project with me for one of my university units. My initial proposal for the project is as follows, though I'm more than happy to discuss alternative products: Produce a Knightmare parody video, unlike the ones seen on ...
by PGoomba
Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:00 am

Re: Legal Knightmare DVDs

Mystara, I'm one of the "interested but silent" fans you mentioned earlier. I'm now more than happy to break that silence in hopes of seeing Knightmare on DVD. I'd definetely be interested. If the episodes were cheap enough at first I wouldn't mind downloading, though I'd MUCH rather shell out signi...