Search found 127 matches

by keke
Mon May 02, 2005 5:13 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Re:Here's a mad idea...
Replies: 192
Views: 63015

Re:Here's a mad idea...

:| just read this whole topic again and got all re-excited over it. For flash the graphics look amazing and its oh so moody. awww stupid time being all slow and stuff. oooo *goes to make time speeeeeederer*

*fails*
*cries*
by keke
Mon May 02, 2005 4:21 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: computer version
Replies: 40
Views: 18247

Re:The Game

whats an amstrad? :-[
by keke
Mon May 02, 2005 4:20 pm
Topic: Re:Deaths you'd like to have seen...
Replies: 37
Views: 16956

Re:Deaths you'd like to have seen...

always wanted to see someone get sliced by that giant swinging axe in that room that was never used. would have been cool mixed with the red splat effect from corridor of blades in series 8. maybe make the red splat on the walls before hitting the screen. oOoOo nasty....
by keke
Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:11 pm
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: Knightmare Themepark
Replies: 19
Views: 8687

Re:Knightmare Themepark

block and tackle as like one of those side games things. it'd be like the platform and underneath would be a bouncy castle, and some parts of the platform would be pulled away to the side at different times and motorised blocks would go back and forth trying to knock people off. everything would be ...
by keke
Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:06 pm
Forum: Want to Help?
Topic: Anyone know where I can get.......
Replies: 9
Views: 4554

Re:Anyone know where I can get.......

hmm eps? i'd say download them off a bittorent site but thats illegal i think so i wont say that. get a friend who has challenge to tape it. dunno but the spectrum game is online here: http://www.ciunga.it/jxspeccy/arc/3.html?g=KNIGHTMR&128k=1 still not worked out how to kill those guards with the s...
by keke
Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:44 pm
Topic: Re:Here's a mad idea...
Replies: 192
Views: 63015

Re:Here's a mad idea...

yay hello. and yay some more. *bes excited* yay.
also yay.
SkipTheDreadnort wrote: What with Keke's super little game appearing out of the blue
:-[ awww shucks...
by keke
Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:41 pm
Topic: a mini knightmare game
Replies: 39
Views: 17092

Re:a mini knightmare game

*goes to top of the class*

whether i'll ever finish level 2 is a mystery. i've done 3 rooms and it's already the same size file as level 1 :-\
however it does have a ghostly skull that chases you thats fun, a "terrifying" encounter with mogdred and a choice of quest.....
by keke
Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:36 pm

lol i apologise for the wall monster. i did the voice of it then hated it so i added an echo and it sounded better. when i added another the second part of it sounded quite clear but when he appeared it was too echoey and i couldnt take it off. the other voice is my friend amy. anyways the riddle is...
by keke
Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:05 pm

its working for me now :| hmmmmm hmmmmm i dont gettit
by keke
Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:58 pm

does doing right click save target as work?
by keke
Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:05 pm

oh and i scanned it for viruses and it had none. but it still might come up because its a .exe file. i'd have saved it as the gml but then you'd all need gamemaker to play it
by keke
Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:02 pm

hello all. well i'm really busy with my GCSE's and i've pretty much forgotten about my kngihtmare game so i'm thinkin i might aswell put level 1 online as that's finished and it'll be years before i do anymore. so i present to you a knightmare game possibly worse than the one on the spectrum, KM the...
by keke
Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:51 am
Topic: stupid dungenera (prob spelt wrong)
Replies: 26
Views: 9085

Re:stupid dungenera (prob spelt wrong)

i wouldn't say Mave's team were stupid as they had never seen anyone on the show before. Obviously they weren't clear on the rules that they were allowed to take 2 objects. plus in later series if they only took 1 im sure one of the characters would have told them to take 2
by keke
Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:47 am
Forum: International Knightmare
Topic: USA pilots
Replies: 40
Views: 24170

Re:Knightmare in America

i read that the americans didn't like it because they weren't too keen on the chromakey. Why they did not like it? we shall probably never know....
by keke
Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:22 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Design your own chamber
Replies: 7
Views: 5877

Re:Design your own chamber

lol hullo all. yeh i been away for a bit. but thought i'd pop back(avoiding my coursework ;D) anhoo i posted this somewhere before but http://img29.exs.cx/img29/8237/knightmarepuzzle2bn.jpg the grey boards would rotate to their white position every few seconds. ooo that reminds me i have to finish t...