Search found 56 matches

by PookasRule
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:13 pm
Forum: Series 1
Topic: Series 1 - Episode 8
Replies: 66
Views: 41330

Re: Series 1 - Episode 8

I’ve developed a theory concerning Mogdred in Series 1 and how an appearance by him may have panned out. I have based this theory on evidence provided here by Drassil and Canadanne as well as my own observations of the final quest of Series 1. To begin with, I don’t believe Mogdred would have ultima...
by PookasRule
Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:15 pm
Forum: Series 5
Topic: Series 5 Episode 14 (Wed. 19th)
Replies: 32
Views: 21458

Re: Series 5 Episode 14 (Wed. 19th)

When Chris becomes a goblin and speaks in that hilarious high-pitched voice, is that Chris' voice that has been modified by the production team or has it been dubbed by someone else?
by PookasRule
Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:59 pm

He would have asked them riddles? That would be a very interesting development if true and would tie in nicely with the idea of Mogdred being Merlin's alter-ego, with their behaviour and routines being mostly the same. But whereas failure to answer Merlin's riddles merely results in a lack of help, ...
by PookasRule
Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:47 am
Forum: Series 4
Topic: Where did Mogdred go?
Replies: 7
Views: 1300

Re: Where did Mogdred go?

Hi Brett,

I'm sorry. You are quite right. That is what comes from not watching Knightmare for some years. (Shame on me) One forgets important details.

I know you have been here for some time, but all the same allow me to say thank you fo joining this forum and sharing your valuable insight with us.
by PookasRule
Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:56 pm
Topic: Where did Mogdred go?
Replies: 7
Views: 1300

Where did Mogdred go?

Do any of you more experienced Watchers know why Mogdred inexplicably disappears after the first episode of this series? This final appearance was arguably his finest hour as he directly kills his first dungeoneer, rather than confining them to one of his little playpens? Did he just want to go out ...
by PookasRule
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:52 pm
Topic: BUT spell
Replies: 22
Views: 9190

Re: BUT spell

Mashibinbin wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:42 pm
Now a BUTT spell would have caused equal calamity surely... ;)
I suspect it may have involved a certain degree of flatulence. ;D
by PookasRule
Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:53 am
Topic: BUT spell
Replies: 22
Views: 9190

Re: BUT spell

My own theory on what the 'But' spell would have produced is that it would have thrown Mogdred into a state of confusion and he would have begun arguing with himself over how best to kill Helen, (e.g. "the sword is mighty and powerful, BUT lightning is more effective, BUT then again magic is more po...
by PookasRule
Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:50 pm

Very interesting post Canadanne. Thank you for sharing that information. I'll have to pick up a copy of this book for myself. Which dragon are you referring to? The one who would go on to become Owen or one we ultimately didn't see? Interesting that the producers would nominate him as the final chal...
by PookasRule
Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:21 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Knightmare moments that made you laugh out loud
Replies: 23
Views: 11930

Re: Knightmare moments that made you laugh out loud

My best moment was either the entirety of Barry's quest or the amusing circumstances that lead up to the Blocker claiming its only victim - from the high-pitched voice to the incorrect recital of the incorrect password. ;D
by PookasRule
Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:48 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: My Knightmare poem
Replies: 3
Views: 1957

My Knightmare poem

I hope you all enjoy it: My favourite TV show was and is Knightmare Come and brave the dungeon if you dare Treguard waits to welcome you Will you be one of the lucky few To escape the dungeon's dangers and tricks Watch where you step or you'll get your licks Will you fall in terror under Lord Fear's...
by PookasRule
Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:02 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: I am Robin Morningstar
Replies: 5
Views: 3159

Re: I am Robin

Welcome from all Pookas everywhere.
by PookasRule
Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:14 pm
Topic: Were they that bad?
Replies: 16
Views: 8104

Re: Were they that bad?

I like to compare it to the classic quests for Excalibur and the Holy Grail. Nobody legally "owned" those objects, but they were sought by many different parties for good or bad purposes and there were many who were prepared to fight or even to kill for them. Since we don't actually know what the qu...
by PookasRule
Tue May 19, 2009 9:09 am

Re: Knightmare moments that made you laugh out loud

My name is Lord Fear's top henchman.
by PookasRule
Thu May 07, 2009 9:40 am

Re:Knightmare moments that made you laugh out loud

Um there's a goblin surrounding you Julie. Say hello to the goblins and ask them if they'd like a present.

Barry's quest - so many gems in that one. Far too many to list.
by PookasRule
Thu May 07, 2009 9:38 am
Topic: Series 6 and 7 Dwarf Tunnels
Replies: 12
Views: 6503

Re:Series 6 and 7 Dwarf Tunnels

I definitely prefer the Series 6-7 dwarf tunnels than their predecessors. They were darker, shorter and more liable to contain nasty surprises and were definitely great for suspense. As for the troll footsteps, it was more than likely just a psychological attempt to get the team to hurry up. For all...