Search found 17 matches

by Hordriss
Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:53 am
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Pooka Plush
Replies: 6
Views: 2021

Pooka Plush

I've hardly posted on this forum but you need to see this. Made by https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/KitsunaeDesigns at my request. He's about a foot tall excluding the tail and the workmanship is superb, this guy is really talented.
by Hordriss
Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:47 pm
Topic: Knightmare Props
Replies: 14
Views: 9804

Re: Knightmare Props

Two more keys from season 3, the larger key found in both the level 1 and 2 clue rooms, the smaller key just level 1. Mine aren't weathered as much but the design matches up.
by Hordriss
Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:33 pm

"Ooo it's gow-juss!"
by Hordriss
Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:04 pm

Malice claims in one quest that she can't go due to a disagreement with other factions but I suspect it's because they don't know the precise location of the object and don't want to go traipsing round Mogred's territory looking for it. When Hordriss collects the bracelet he soon leaves after sensin...
by Hordriss
Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:19 pm

That's awesome. How kind of him. Maybe I've got the bigger anorak but I refuse to believe I'm the only one on this forum who by accident or design has found a few clue objects, don't be shy, let's have a look see. A more recent acquisition, the bracelet Hordriss asks team 1 of season 4 to find for h...
by Hordriss
Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:12 am

Would it be obtuse in me to ask what you borrowed them for...?
by Hordriss
Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:27 pm

Thanks. I'm looking forward to seeing what other forum members have found in the Clue Rooms of the Greater Dungeon that is life... or more likely charity shops and eBay.
by Hordriss
Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:50 pm

Oops, forgot the keys. Being a pagan I've lots of potion bottles and items relating to the craft which appear hear and there in Knightmare simply by chance but that would really be reaching for content RE this thread.
by Hordriss
Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:10 pm

Knightmare Props

It's been a long time since I was here but I'm having a Knightmare marathon and thought of you... I'm not sure this is the right section for it but here we have a few clue objects I've collected over the years, the 9 inch Father Time hourglass, a firestone, a witch-amber necklace, and the talisman -...
by Hordriss
Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:08 am
Topic: KM Universe - cartographers needed
Replies: 40
Views: 25094

Re: KM Universe - cartographers needed

Updated version, sorry it's taken so long, full version on my DA.

by Hordriss
Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:35 pm

Re: Working on a Knightmare map

Thanks, you can see the full one on my DA page, user name Hordriss.

The writing is a bit small in places, the Cloudwalker galleon, Wolfenden, Dungarth etc.
by Hordriss
Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:02 pm

Re: Working on a Knightmare map

Unfortunately a large part of the map appears to have been cropped off... :s
by Hordriss
Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:01 pm

Working on a Knightmare map

A map of the Greater Dungeon. http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/233/4/e/knightmare_map_by_hordriss-d5bwgba.jpg I always like to believe that the whole place exists and that the big shift at season's end was just the path through changing and various locations still appear or are mentioned one s...
by Hordriss
Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:10 pm

Re:KM Universe - cartographers needed

I always prefered to think that the places and characters were not destroyed and reformed but what changes between the seasons is the path, the quest itself, not the dungeon.
by Hordriss
Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:57 pm

Dungeon realm map.

I knocked this up based on a middlearth type of idea, combining elements from as much of the greater dungeon as possible. http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/8848/knightmaremapcopyejhfhhdv1.th.jpg http://img379.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif I did have an idea to make a 3D version with the 3 levels m...