Search found 34 matches

by DragonRider
Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:18 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Knightmare doodles
Replies: 41
Views: 17211

Re:Knightmare series drawings

Aw, thanks guys! I'm working on a few other sketchbook projects at the moment but I will probably return to Knightmare in the future -perhaps a few sketches of the funniest deaths or best winning moments..... or maybe just drawing a character in full-body form? I like drawing Motley.
by DragonRider
Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:32 pm

Knightmare series drawings

Sorry if this in the wrong thread but boy, did this take me a long time and I'm just too eager to let everybody see them. Does everyone remember the series characters I was drawing and putting on Deviantart? Well, I finally got around to doing the rest of the series: Series 5 - http://www.deviantart...
by DragonRider
Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:01 pm
Topic: Bad Dreem: a Knightmare spoof film
Replies: 21
Views: 10534

Re:Knigtmare film on the internet!

My word, that was funny!
Particularly all the moments of the team ignoring the 'Dungeon Master' and just using violence to solve all their problems!
Definately a good find!
by DragonRider
Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:59 pm
Forum: Series 6
Topic: Series 6 Ep 15 (The final one)
Replies: 25
Views: 18723

Re:Series 6 Ep 15 (The final one)

Hmm, it's been a while since I've been on the forum so I have to ask -is series 7 showing now on Challenge? The home website simply says series 7 Mon-Sat so I'm a little concerned that I've missed the beginning of this series yet since Harvey Towers message about the last episode of series 6 was pos...
by DragonRider
Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:08 pm

Knightmare -series four

I've posted this in the Fanart/fanfic board but just in case no -one is visiting that place (It still looks a little empty to me :( ) I'm posting the same message here: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/10182562/ Well, Knightmare series 4 is now complete. I think Treguard's beard is too pointy and...
by DragonRider
Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:30 pm
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: You know you've watched too much knightmare when...
Replies: 72
Views: 29689

Re:You know you've watched too much knightmare when...

You make a great effort to produce a series of drawings which display all the characters from all eight series. ;D

Knightmare series 4 picture coming soon! :D
by DragonRider
Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:14 pm
Forum: Series 4
Topic: Series 4 - Episode 16
Replies: 93
Views: 54483

Re:Series 4 Episode 16

I'm particularly amused by the fact that when Merlin dismisses the team, Brett looks at his hands as if he really was disappearing! It's real!! It's all real!!
Or he was looking down at himself to see if anything really would happen. ::)
by DragonRider
Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:34 pm

Re:Knightmare Toons

Yeah, I have joined that board and (although I can't get onto it now) it seemed a bit empty..... I didn't know if anyone was visiting it or not. Still I'll put them up there when I can get to it.

p.s I wasn't that bothered about doing Morghanna so I just gave her the standard 'board' look! ;D
by DragonRider
Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:06 pm
Forum: Series 4
Topic: Series 4 - Episode 1
Replies: 14
Views: 11385

Re:Series 4 - Episode 1

In the forest clearing, Motley and Mellisandre appear (same as the previous series), this time playing some kind of chase/hide and seek game. Motley and Mellisandre showed the team a complex sequence of going around the rocks and trees to get out. The dungeoner had to follow this sequence, guided by...
by DragonRider
Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:29 pm

Knightmare Toons

A collection of Knightmare doodles I did are avaliable on this page if anyone would care to look: http://expression.deviantart.com/scraps/ Just thoughts that wavered through my mind while watching a number of series. ;D And a 'Knightmare Series 3' has just been completed too on this page: http://www...
by DragonRider
Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:24 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 4
Replies: 28
Views: 21252

Re:Series 3 Episode 4

Hmm, I didn't see today's as I 've already got series 3 on tape but I know that in the past the announcer's have commented about Treguard's orange fake tan look! ;D
by DragonRider
Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:17 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 3
Replies: 46
Views: 33771

Re:Series 3 episode 3

Personally for me, I think I must of started watching Knightmare on Citv round about now as McGrew dancing seems REALLY familiar to me..... and not because I watched it when it was first shown on Challenge ;D ::)
The wall monsters too bring about a case of deja vu....
by DragonRider
Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:04 pm

Knightmare -series 2

It's me again, Dragon Rider having just finished a Knightmare -series two drawing. It's a little pale but nothing I did could correct that. Check it out here: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/8892798/ Comments greatly welcomed with open arms! p.s Treguard's hair was just right until I coloured it...
by DragonRider
Tue Jun 22, 2004 7:45 pm

Re:Knightmare doodles

Oh, FrightKnight, your doodles made me laugh and laugh, especially The Crystal Maze one with Ed asking pointless number questions!! Thanks!! ;D
by DragonRider
Tue Jun 22, 2004 7:26 pm
Forum: Series 2
Topic: Series 2 - Episode 4
Replies: 20
Views: 13827

Re:Series 2 - Episode 4

Mark the dungeoneer seems very polite and sensible, answering riddles correctly with little help from the advisors, while calling Lillith, "M'lady." He's also polite enough not to yell at his team when they keep telling him to side-step but not telling him in what direction he should side-step to! S...