Search found 7 matches

by Yttrium
Fri Feb 21, 2003 9:01 pm
Forum: Want to Help?
Topic: Knightmare NWN Mod
Replies: 16
Views: 7644

Re: Knightmare NWN Mod

Just to let you know that I haven't really got enough time to continue work on this mod. I know that I won't really be able to do Knightmare justice, so, until further notice, this mod has been discontinued.

Sorry.
by Yttrium
Fri Jan 17, 2003 9:56 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Which Series ?
Replies: 8
Views: 4515

Which Series ?

If any series could be repeated on terrestrial television, which one would you choose and why ?

For me, it'd probably be one of the earlier series (3 or 4) as I've never seen any episodes from then (well, I was only about 3 or 4 at the time!)

Anyway, I'm curious to hear what others say :)
by Yttrium
Sat Jan 11, 2003 9:36 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Knightmare the game
Replies: 14
Views: 7734

Re: Knightmare the game

Well, if you have neverwinter nights, you can check out the knightmare-based module that I'm developing for it. Check out the thread on this forum entitled "Knightmare NWN Mod".

Hope this is useful to you; any comments are very welcome ! :D
by Yttrium
Sun Jan 05, 2003 11:04 am

Right, sorry I haven't had a chance to reply sooner, but what with Christmas and New Year and being away in Russia, I'm sure you'll understand :D As requested, here is some more (semi-technical) information on Neverwinter Nights : Neverwinter Nights is a recently released role-playing game, set in a...
by Yttrium
Thu Dec 26, 2002 8:43 pm

Well, it's good to see that there still are some people interested. The mod is progressing, slowly but steadily, but, sadly, I'm already running into problems with the scripting of the thing! If anyone here knows someone who wouldn't mind helping me, or if anyone is willing to do so themselves, then...
by Yttrium
Fri Dec 06, 2002 9:30 am

Thanks for your offer of help ! If ever I get stuck, I'll call on you :) And you can certainly beta-test! (It is likely that I will complete each quest fully before starting on the next) :D Incidentally, any quest ideas would be good. Oh, and just to say, this mod is not going to be a direct transli...
by Yttrium
Thu Dec 05, 2002 9:36 pm

Knightmare NWN Mod

Hi, everyone. I am (just as most people here) a fan of knightmare, but sadly only being old enough to have seen the last couple of series. I intend to (and, indeed, have already started to) create a knightmare module for Neverwinter Nights. For those of you that aren't familiar with NWN (as it will ...