Search found 7 matches

by thefear
Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:39 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Could any of the 8 winning teams have won in Season 3?
Replies: 4
Views: 5888

Could any of the 8 winning teams have won in Season 3?

What do you think? Leo and Martin's teams both came within 1 riddle of pulling it off. But could any of the 8 teams who became champions on Knightmare have mastered the dungeon in it's toughest season, Season 3?
by thefear
Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:55 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Which series had the best standard of teams?
Replies: 2
Views: 1439

Which series had the best standard of teams?

My vote would go to Series 7. 2 teams won, another 2 made it to the cards puzzle in Level 3, and the other 3 teams that took part were not bad at all either. How about you though?
by thefear
Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:00 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 10
Replies: 33
Views: 18937

Re:Series 3 Team 8 - Douglas and co

I agree completely. Duncan and co from Series 5 were just as bad as this lot too!
by thefear
Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:44 pm
Forum: Series 8
Topic: Question about Dunstan's quest in Series 8
Replies: 3
Views: 4082

Re:Question about Dunstan's quest in Series 8

Great, thanks a lot Drassil!
by thefear
Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:43 pm
Forum: Series 8
Topic: Question about Dunstan's quest in Series 8
Replies: 3
Views: 4082

Question about Dunstan's quest in Series 8

How come Maldame gave Dunstan an offer of her help when he never needed it to win the quest? I know the producers gave Dunstan and co a Short Cut from level 1 to 3 to avoid a repeat of the Giles situation at the end of Series 4, but even so, this seems like a huge plot hole.
by thefear
Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:50 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Your perfect dungeon and team
Replies: 0
Views: 1090

Your perfect dungeon and team

Hi there, after reading Phil Colvin's article 'Perfect Knightmare', I was just wondering what your perfect dungeon and team would be? My perfect dungeon would be the Series 3 dungeon with the following additions to it: Level 1: Small timed causeway Level 2: Trial By Spikes and Block And Tackle Level...
by thefear
Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:39 am
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Hello all Knightmare fans!
Replies: 2
Views: 1626

Hello all Knightmare fans!

I remember really enjoying this show growing up in the 90s and this site and YouTube have certainly brought back great memories, especially "Side step to your left...No! Stop!" *BONG* "Oooh, nasty!" ;D