Search found 54 matches

by Werewolf
Fri Jul 18, 2003 12:56 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Poll: Which floating nasty did YOU prefer?
Replies: 30
Views: 12796

Re: Pookas

Or at least as close to perfection as you can get without involving Atomic Kitten or Christina Aguilera in some way....
by Werewolf
Mon Jul 14, 2003 12:15 am
Topic: The warrior maiden
Replies: 15
Views: 6762

Re: The warrior maiden

Hmmm...Warrior Maiden....Series 4....big chopper....toffe accent...surely you mean Gundrada? She was played by Samantha Perkins. At least now I can WATCH Knightmare again....they didn't show it in France  >:( I've had two weeks worrying, panicking about missing series 5, and I get back and they're o...
by Werewolf
Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:03 pm
Topic: Where am I?
Replies: 22
Views: 9359

Re: Where am I?

Certainly, I agree that gratuitous spam should be discouraged. Indeed, I have seen many forums where large amounts of space are used up by postings that amount to nothing more than *bump* followed by long and excessively detailed signatures. However, I do believe that single line postings making a t...
by Werewolf
Sun Jun 29, 2003 6:59 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 6
Replies: 48
Views: 27984

Re: Series 3 team 4 (Leo)

I think the riddle was something like:

"There is a circle of stones at Stonehenge, but where else in England is such a ring to be found?"

The answer was Avonbury. Apparently.
by Werewolf
Sun Jun 29, 2003 6:51 pm

Maybe the snake had taken a laxative that day?

*gratuitous, ill-thought out post to see if I go up a rank*
by Werewolf
Sat Jun 28, 2003 11:15 pm

Yes, but thats all part of the Knightmare charm...

"You're in a room"

*long pause*

"its green"

*pause*

"walk forward"

I can imagine the team's surprise when, in series four, they got to say

"You're in a forest!!"

Must've been a big culture shock.
by Werewolf
Sat Jun 28, 2003 4:45 pm
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 10
Replies: 33
Views: 19369

Re: Team 9 - Scott Pathway Walk zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

We should feel sorry for them; maybe they hadn't done angles at school, so they couldn't say "Turn 45 degrees to your right...no, thats 44, keep going..."

Then again, maybe they were just a bit....dim  ::) I'll take advantage of the fast forward option when I watch the episode again on video.
by Werewolf
Sat Jun 28, 2003 12:54 am
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 9
Replies: 58
Views: 32300

Re: Kelly's Crayon Quest

Quite frankly, ANY team thinking that a saucer was deeper than an ocean deserved to die in some nasty way...maybe drowning in the pool room would have been nicely ironic. I don't think their death was very well done though. They should have been able to read the scroll, realise they needed the crayo...
by Werewolf
Sat Jun 28, 2003 12:48 am
Topic: Ariadne
Replies: 71
Views: 23667

Re: Ariadne

Careful, thats a prick..ly rose
by Werewolf
Sat Jun 28, 2003 12:45 am
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: NO Knightmare on Challenge from Tuesday :(
Replies: 6
Views: 3091

Re: NO Knightmare on Challenge from Tuesday :(

*recovers from multpile heart attack after seeing thread title* And yes *cough* 11.30 will be better for me...it means I get an extra 2 hours sleep...a veritable boon, seeing as I have to be at work at 6.00am every day next week  >:( *curses the evil temptations of overtime, while taking heart pills*
by Werewolf
Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:21 pm
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 8
Replies: 42
Views: 24017

Re: The left path

I think the reason he hunched over was so that he could talk into the microphone in his shirt. Maybe he didn't want to speak loudly or something.... I think the production crew or whoever were in two minds about letting him off dying as well - note that he only drops into the pit on his second step....
by Werewolf
Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:48 pm
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 6
Replies: 48
Views: 27984

Re: Series 3 team 4 (Leo)

That riddle was just too damn hard. Even my mum and dad couldn't answer it (Yes, a week ago they denounced me as sad, now they're avid fanatics of Knightmare themselves  ;D) I think the Glory spell might have helped...well, if nothing else, they would have gone out with a 'BANG', rather than a 'Spla...
by Werewolf
Mon Jun 23, 2003 2:06 pm
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: Celebrity Knightmare ?
Replies: 63
Views: 34676

Re: Celebrity Knightmare ?

Or the *drumroll*

Block and TACKLE  ;D

Sorry, I had to do that.
by Werewolf
Mon Jun 23, 2003 2:02 pm
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: Would you want Treeguard back in a new Knightmare?
Replies: 30
Views: 10564

Re: Would you want Treeguard back in a new Knightm

I thought it was quite amusing actually... ::)

And Grumphicks is right - the Knightmare format would just not work without Mr Hugo 'Ooh Nasty' Myatt. I think they should get him back, or change the format so that a new style of presenting is needed.
by Werewolf
Sun Jun 22, 2003 7:11 pm
Topic: Is it me or is Mellisandre Cute?
Replies: 31
Views: 11725

Re: Is it me or is Mellisandre Cute?

Ooh, I've been waiting for someone to bring something like this up. Sidetracking slightly, does anyone know why, in Series 4, Mellisandre said (twice) "In fact, I never seem to get any older"? I never understood the point of her saying it...I always assumed she must have been immortal for some reaso...