Search found 7 matches

by Valiant
Wed Sep 03, 2003 11:23 pm
Forum: Want to Help?
Topic: Where can I find series 1 nd 2?
Replies: 30
Views: 12895

Re: Oh, how I'd love to see series 1 and 2!

Series 2 for me will always be the highlight of Knightmare. We were teased with what to expect in the first series and I remember waiting with anticipation every week counting the days down until it started in the Autumn after it was previwed on CITV. There were several features of season two that s...
by Valiant
Fri Jul 04, 2003 5:38 pm
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: What Characters Should Return:
Replies: 12
Views: 6109

Re: What Characters Should Return:

Look the one true villan was Mogdred. Lord fear was just wasn't scary to the point that Aesandre and his other side kicks struck more terror into viewers that seeing old skull cap camping it up for the zillionith time.
by Valiant
Fri Jul 04, 2003 5:29 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Martin
Replies: 69
Views: 27772

Re: Martin

I thought it was fairly obvious that they froze the shot of Martin on the stained glass window room as soon as Morghanna arrived hence he couldn't run away even if the team advised it.
by Valiant
Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:00 pm
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: What Characters Should Return:
Replies: 12
Views: 6109

Re: What Characters Should Return:

Look if any uber villan was to return it would have to be Mogdred. Then it really would be a return to the classic Knightmare of old complete with evil laughs.

Lilith should be back as well.
by Valiant
Fri Jun 27, 2003 3:19 am
Forum: Behind the Scenes
Topic: Tim Child interview
Replies: 30
Views: 15083

Re: Tim Child interview

I would be interested to know how many plus what type of rooms/paintings/graphics were never used in the entire series of Knightmare with examples and descriptions.

Also what sort of keepsakes and or membrobilia Tim Child has in his posession with reagards to the series.
by Valiant
Fri Jun 27, 2003 3:08 am
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 9
Replies: 58
Views: 32894

Kelly's Crayon Quest

I was just wondering what other people thought of deaths that incorporated a lack of an essential object due to no obvious error by a team. The episode today had one such example with the team doing fairly well and even getting two riddles correct but unfortunatley for them choosing the gold proved ...
by Valiant
Thu Jun 26, 2003 1:44 am
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 8
Replies: 42
Views: 24450

Re: The left path

Hi this is my first post.  ;D I was also going to mention this as the room that team came into is probably one of the hardest of all eight series and to come up against it on only the second screen of level of three seems slightly fishy. Extra irregularaties for the appearance of Morganna or Malice ...