Search found 28 matches

by SteveH
Thu May 18, 2006 7:23 pm
Forum: Want to Help?
Topic: Wallpapers?
Replies: 14
Views: 6928

Re:Knightmare Wallpaper

Thanks guys :D Yep there is - i started with the pooka and greystag and overestimated how much i could fit in!! :D (have the individual pics saved so might re do it at some point) I liked the big pooka as a central point also! I wanted it to be like the simpsons pic where you could really get lost t...
by SteveH
Wed May 17, 2006 2:52 pm
Topic: Wallpapers?
Views: 6928

Knightmare Wallpaper

Hey guys - been working on some knightmare wallpaper! (i was bored one afternoon!) heres my preliminary work :D Its not 100% finished and i havent tidied it up yet, but let me know your thoughts :D Its supposed to be based on this simpsons poster: http://img123.imageshack.us/my.php?image=simpsons8un...
by SteveH
Fri May 12, 2006 10:37 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Re:Download Knightmare Game Here!
Replies: 122
Views: 62016

Re:DJ OSKA Knightmare PC game latest!!

Whats wrong with the skarkill bit? You gotta use PUC as a spell (type it in) after talking to the witch (forgotten her name!) and giving her the red stone. Then pick up the key, and the next room is the blades
by SteveH
Fri May 12, 2006 4:29 pm

Wow just found rodolpho!!!

3 whole new rooms!!
by SteveH
Fri May 12, 2006 10:16 am

Rite, to get to Elita, in the floating skull glade with the table, there's an invisible division which decides which side of the room leads to where- one leads to the tavern, one leads to Elita- there's not much difference in the outcome, but it adds variety! Did you like the troll-hammer ending? T...
by SteveH
Thu May 11, 2006 10:42 pm

Finally! After days of trying ive completed the Shield! COmpleted all 4 now :D Took ages to get past the troll.... I really hope you develop it further, and make more rooms etc, it would be great! Also - on the end credits, you see elita, is she in the game? I noticed sometimes if u go in the left /...
by SteveH
Fri May 05, 2006 7:12 pm

Have to say the game is great!! Very suprised at how good it is! A good selection of rooms and the voicing + eye shield clips are very cool After 2 days of trying managed to complete the crown quest :P ;D Had a few comments, along the same lines as the others, for any future versions: 1) Make the bl...
by SteveH
Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:24 pm
Topic: Knightmare Video Capture
Replies: 2
Views: 2092

Re:Knightmare Video Capture

Thanks for the reply! At the mo ive done 4 eps of Series 7 this is how i did it... 1) Capture DVD Mpeg2 @ 720x576 2) Filter in Virtual Dub with temporal smoother (low) and static noise reduction. Cleaned up the pic a bit 3) Filtered sound in cool edit pro - comes up nicely 4) Re endode in TMPGenc to...
by SteveH
Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:34 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Knightmare VHS Capturing
Replies: 33
Views: 20701

Re:Knightmare VHS Capturing

yea i would but unfortunatly i dont have challange :(

Done some experimetns this morning - and i can get a sort of good picture using win producer, not great but ok!

Thanks for the advice
by SteveH
Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:18 pm

Hi Joe Grocott-James ,

As i said back at the start of this thread and the other thread i started in general discussion,
i am NOT looking to sell these on ebay, i just want to keep/preservice/restore the versions ive got before my VHS copies run out ;D

Any help would be appreciated
by SteveH
Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:57 am

Hi,
Started this thread a year ago - and now got back to trying to finish what i started!

Whitedevel - did you ever get anywhere with capturing? IF so what proggy/resolution/settings did you use?
by SteveH
Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:54 am
Forum: Knightmare VR
Topic: pilot
Views: 10096

Re:Km-VR Pilot Discussion

Hi - just wondering if the KM Pilot DVD is still available? I posted an SAE to the KMVR address on thurs with a nice letter showing my appreciation for the show ;)
by SteveH
Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:27 am
Topic: Knightmare Video Capture
Replies: 2
Views: 2092

Knightmare Video Capture

Guys and Gals, Just had a wondering, i tried to do this a while back but ran out of time and went 2 university - now ive almost finished i think im gonna try it again! Basically - as my VHS tapes wear out, i wanna try and make divx/dvd/xvid captures of the KM episodes to retain their quality. I shou...
by SteveH
Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:45 am
Topic: Knightmare on VHS
Replies: 42
Views: 16875

Re:Knightmare on VHS

I agree that VHS is easier with having a video player and not having to buy a DVD player, but thats the same issue with anything? You go and buy a new film either in VHS and risk it wearing with age or getting demaganitised, or you buy a DVD and you get a perfect image for ever and extras etc, plus ...
by SteveH
Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:41 am

Snowcat, i had problems with dropping frames at first, but i tried switching HD, ive got 200GB worth of HD but its partitioned into lots of drives, and interestingly enough the 120GB drive i bought second (NTFS) dropped all the frames, and it was the FAT32 old 80GB drive which only dropped 1 frame! ...