Search found 57 matches

by ross
Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:41 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Riddles
Replies: 36
Views: 13914

Re:Ask a stupid riddle

OK I must admit that I don't like trick questions being asked to teams.

And despite getting 2 out of 3 right, they didn't have an obvious hint on what to take.
by ross
Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:50 am
Forum: Series 6
Topic: Series 6 Episode 9 and review so far!
Replies: 21
Views: 15739

Re:Julius Scaramonger= Canadian/American?

Agree with HStrom JS must have been firmly brought up in the West Midlands.
by ross
Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:49 am

What 2 questions were they asked previously to that (and indeed which team was it.)
by ross
Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:17 am
Topic: Fear (no, not HIM)
Replies: 121
Views: 38830

Re:Knightmare's most frightening bit?

The thing about Knightmare is that it could frighten you at unexpected moments. A recent example was when I was watching a knightmare repeat on challenge, sitting down, and sitting back in my seat, relaxed, then a spy glass scene appears, suddenly Lord Fear dips his hand into the adventure, I yell o...
by ross
Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:08 am

I liked Motleys frogs legs question, simply because its so simple. Elitas hahaha hehehe to Alexs team in series 5 was funny (I can't remember the exact quote,) simply because the team took ages to realise they needed to use the spell on her. Series 4, team 1, Helen, James, Rachel and Craig from Tyne...
by ross
Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:00 am
Topic: Re:Knightmare was downgraded?
Replies: 16
Views: 7542

Re:Knightmare was downgraded?

Right that last post was before I had read any other posts, this comes after it, just so I could mearly see have an opinion first, without prompting then see what you all said, and maybe add to it. 3 main points. 2 from Malefacts post and 1 from knightmaredaves post. First the 2 points from Malefact...
by ross
Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:18 am
Topic: Re:Knightmare was downgraded?
Views: 7542

Re:Knightmare was downgraded?

I must say that I liked the introduction of Lord Fear, and the introduction of the spy glass, which added drama, to the action. As well as that it was a way of teams getting info, although I do see the point of them having to earn it in series 3, by getting questions right in a clue room. Series 3 c...
by ross
Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:36 am
Topic: Take your pick
Views: 6692

Re:All-Star Teams

Are we allowed good advisors etc from teams that didn't win.

If so, I would notimate Helen from the 3rd team, in series 5. She was one of the good advisors, but had 2 teammates who let her down, so she can be in this team to win.
by ross
Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:29 pm
Topic: Knightmare who wants to be a millionairre
Replies: 12
Views: 5804

Knightmare who wants to be a millionairre

Heres a good topic that can be discussed. Imagine you were setting Knightmare questions for millionairre. Remember the questions are simple to start off with but get more difficult towards the end. Does anyone have any ideas what questions could be asked. Simple to start off with remember (i.e. have...
by ross
Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:24 pm
Topic: Blatantly Obvious Things That Never Happened...
Replies: 8
Views: 3543

Re:Blatantly Obvious Things That Never Happened...

But not really though.

Teams that took the wrong path across the floor puzzle were automatically dead, as the floor would automatically fall quicker than normal if that happened.
by ross
Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:25 pm
Forum: Behind the Scenes
Topic: Dishing the dirt
Replies: 27
Views: 21528

Re:Dishing the dirt

To be fair though if you've ever tried to step onto one of those spinning things (especially at theme parks at water rides) its difficult enough to keep your balance when you can see. (And is by far the most interesting part of the ride.) When blind folded it would be very difficult. Thats an evil f...
by ross
Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:19 pm
Topic: Good and bad advisors
Views: 10401

Re:Good and bad advisors

The lack of just one answer oftejn killed off teams in series 3. When I last did this, teams 4, 7, 9, 10, and 11, were 5 teams whose lack of one answer led to their downfall.
by ross
Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:43 pm

Re:Good and bad advisors

*Failed to tell Motley about the Cobra behind him, (I'm guessing they'd been given a 'step' had they warned him) I didn't much take to Team 3 of Series 5 either they were pretty lame... :P Well my guess is they could have still avoided their fate in the bomb room, as well as having a step. (Maybe a...
by ross
Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:18 am

Good and bad advisors

So I suppose everyone has read the latest edition of the eye shield issue 37. If not have a quick look read the article on advisors then come back here. Done that. Good. Ian Healy had a very unresponsive dungeoneer to work with as was said when their quest was reviewed, in December 1996. Duncan fail...
by ross
Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:20 pm
Forum: Behind the Scenes
Topic: Dishing the dirt
Replies: 27
Views: 21528

Re:Dishing the dirt

Heres another question for you then.

Have you got your breath back from doing the block and tackle? ;) ;) ;)