Search found 326 matches

by Mashibinbin
Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:34 pm
Forum: Website Feedback
Topic: Knightmare Chat experiences
Replies: 4
Views: 20

Re: Discord Server

In chat you can always talk about whatever you want and we're more than welcome to discuss Knitghtmare but when it's just the same people there's only so many times you can same the same things so we'd appreciate your fresh perspective, feel free to give it another try :) In jokes just come with man...
by Mashibinbin
Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:19 pm
Forum: Announcements
Topic: Beta testers needed for new Knightmare.com!
Replies: 3
Views: 635

Re: Beta testers needed for new Knightmare.com!

Thankfully I got selected for this and what a treat for all the senses, it's much more vibrant, upbeat and packed to the gills with new info and it's real credit to the painstaking days that this must have took - you should all be really proud. The pictures that used to bad are now really cleaned up...
by Mashibinbin
Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:22 pm
Forum: Knightmare Live
Topic: Mark Knight to join Knightmare Live this Friday @ 4:30pm
Replies: 2
Views: 183

Re: Mark Knight to join Knightmare Live this Friday @ 4:30pm

Thanks for posting this. Much as it's nice to acknowledge the past by putting this show in the former hallowed place of CITV slots of yore the majority of watchers are going to be unable to see this live as we're going to be working be it in the office/or at home etc and won't have the ability to do...
by Mashibinbin
Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:23 pm
Forum: Series 5
Topic: Series 5 - Episode 3
Replies: 47
Views: 33903

Re: Series 5 - Episode 3

The Joker's more likely to turn up in Superman than a game of Snap I'd say.
by Mashibinbin
Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:16 pm
Forum: News Discussion
Topic: Mary Miller
Replies: 14
Views: 14967

Re: Mary Miller

I can only recho echo the above, she was highly accomplished in her time in and out of Knightmare and was someone who despite seeming unnerving as a character often seemed warm beneath it all too. Her talent was extensive and her range of roles impressive and I'd like to think inspired Iona in her l...
by Mashibinbin
Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:07 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: On the identities of quest objects
Replies: 3
Views: 571

Re: On the identities of quest objects

I'd argue that the crown was possibly that of Charlemagne who held a mythical status in many European countries that resonates in some form to the present day.
by Mashibinbin
Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:11 pm
Topic: Series 5 - Episode 10
Replies: 68
Views: 51259

Re: Series 5 - Episode 10

Hi Morganna, it's great that you've helped to reinvigorate interest in the programme just when it was beginning to feel like everything that needed to be said, and plenty that didn't ;), has been said already. If you want further interaction with Knightmare contestant alumuni then you can by all mea...
by Mashibinbin
Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:10 pm
Forum: Series 4
Topic: Series 4 Episode 10
Replies: 47
Views: 38251

Re: Series 4 Episode 10

In the days of the caption competition this one would have me submitting:

"I'm confused Gundrada, you said you were going to show me your slash and all I get to see is some lousy swordplay!"
by Mashibinbin
Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:57 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: YouTube Odyssey: interview with Paul Flannery, May 2020
Views: 697

Re: YouTube Odyssey: interview with Paul Flannery, May 2020

I knew someone by the name of Wee Claire had to produce something special particularly when she was gushing about our favourite show at her convenience :D
by Mashibinbin
Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:39 am
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: Jedi Temple Challenge
Replies: 6
Views: 1355

Re: Jedi Temple Challenge

Despite not being a major Star Wars (I much prefer Trek) fan there was a lot to enjoy in these episodes. It felt more like a combination of the Crystal Maze and Raven to be honest but the spirit of chivalry which is the backbone of being a knight and associated principles applied just as much here t...
by Mashibinbin
Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:53 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: I'm back - I'm making a Knightmare D&D campaign!
Replies: 5
Views: 1220

Re: I'm back - I'm making a Knightmare D&D campaign!

Being on the Wirral myself it'd be interesting to see what this entails. :)
by Mashibinbin
Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:34 pm
Topic: Series 5 Episode 1
Replies: 39
Views: 34480

Re: Series 5 Episode 1

Blimey, looking at it, that scene probably features more background characters than the Crazed Heifer pre lockdown!
by Mashibinbin
Mon May 25, 2020 9:08 pm
Forum: Musical Parody
Topic: Parody of Gotta get away by Jackie Trent & Tony Hatch
Views: 705

Re: Parody of Gotta get away by Jackie Trent & Tony Hatch

Thankyou, a combination of having minimal free time, real life events and sheer frustration at not getting one to feel right has been the reason for my absence here. Hopefully now inspiration has finally broke through it can continue a little sooner next time. :)
by Mashibinbin
Sun May 24, 2020 8:52 am
Forum: Musical Parody
Topic: Parody of Gotta get away by Jackie Trent & Tony Hatch
Views: 705

Parody of Gotta get away by Jackie Trent & Tony Hatch

After hearing that Steve Coogan might be bringing back The Persuaders! I was suitably convinced to revise this jaunty little number from the original. It mostly focuses on beating a certain 8 legged arachnid but also ends with the futility of going for one particular quest object...enjoy! :) This ol...
by Mashibinbin
Mon May 04, 2020 3:53 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Thoughts on Fay
Replies: 4
Views: 1193

Re: Thoughts on Fay

Not only an interesting post about a novel section in one of the gamebooks but also topped with a reference to the Adventure Game...knice debut! My thoughts on Fay were that she is somehow William's conscience or perhaps a more physical manifestion of his own life force because as you rightly pointe...