Search found 263 matches

by Lowebo
Sat May 03, 2014 1:47 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Knightmare Tattoo
Replies: 19
Views: 13439

Re: Knightmare Tattoo

That's amazing. From reading/thinking about it, I'm thinking a Pooka would be pretty good.
by Lowebo
Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:43 am
Forum: Knightmare Convention
Topic: Signings/Photographs
Replies: 1
Views: 2866

Signings/Photographs

Just a query/suggestion really; will there be a chance to pre-book signings/photographs in advance? Also, would there be an opportunity to 'block book' a number of guests at a discount if done in advance?
by Lowebo
Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:11 pm
Topic: Car Pool?
Replies: 6
Views: 6649

Re: Car Pool?

Drassil wrote:Evidently the convention should have been organised while most of us still had a Young Person's Railcard. ;)

Wishing everyone safe journeys.
Quite! Or two people bought a 'Two Together' railcard for the journey!
by Lowebo
Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:55 pm

Re: Car Pool?

I just looked out of curiosity; £70 direct from Liverpool, or £80 from Chester. According to Journey Price, it'll cost between £65-£80 in fuel for the trip - which reinforces my desire to drive, otherwise I wouldn't be back until around 6pm on the Sunday! The offer to drive still remains - per the r...
by Lowebo
Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:59 pm

Car Pool?

Ladies and Gentlemen... So Norwich is a long drive from the North West, and trains are extortionate. Would anyone be interested in getting a lift with me to cut costs? My plan is either to leave Friday evening or v. early Saturday morning, and return Sunday morning. I'm coming from Chester, and woul...
by Lowebo
Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:14 pm
Topic: WE MADE IT :D
Replies: 24
Views: 19400

Re: WE MADE IT :D

Loooooooooooong time no visit..! So I'm one of the annoying types who left it late before booking (but I did successfully refer a friend!) but I had good reasons. I think.. So whilst I'm aware there aren't any finalised plans yet, is there an idea as to what time things would start on the Saturday? ...
by Lowebo
Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:40 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Re:Download Knightmare Game Here!
Replies: 122
Views: 63011

Re:DJ OSKA Knightmare PC game latest!!

No worries - i'll send you a PM containing an email address that will accept larger files.
by Lowebo
Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:39 pm
Topic: Most innapropriate KM characters
Replies: 28
Views: 11460

Re:Most innapropriate KM characters

Precisely. I fail to see how Snapper Jack was "inappropriate"? If being "scary" was inappropriate, then over half of Knightmare was. As said, the "stereotypes" are the only ones that could possibly be deemed inappropriate, with Ah Wok being the only one that would probably cause offence in todays cl...
by Lowebo
Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:34 pm
Forum: News Discussion
Topic: Moving On
Replies: 4
Views: 3150

Re:Moving On

The Televirtual artificial Intelligence work has now reached the point when we can put it to use. Its time to move on or abandon Knightmare to its current position as a piece of Television history. If TV returns to it in the future fine. But I detect no signs of it happening. Meantime I'd like to p...
by Lowebo
Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:41 pm

Oska, if you want a different computer/user to test it for you, feel free to email it to me and i'll get back to you if/when i see any bugs!
by Lowebo
Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:35 pm
Topic: Most innapropriate KM characters
Replies: 28
Views: 11460

Re:Most innapropriate KM characters

There were no inappropriate characters - sure, some may be seen as politically incorrect in todays climate, namely Ah Wok, but personally, thumbs up to all of them - no inappropriateness!
by Lowebo
Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:33 pm

Oska, I'll take a looksie at it!
by Lowebo
Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:54 pm
Forum: Knightmare VR
Topic: What channel will Knightmare VR be on?
Replies: 4
Views: 2638

Re:Km-VR Pilot Discussion

And if/when it is commissioned i think i'll be right in saying that if you are subscribed to the knewsletter you'll get one within about an hour of Illusion finding out. I say an hour, because he'll kneed to let it sink in as well ;D Correct me if i'm wrong on that Illusion?!
by Lowebo
Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:25 am
Topic: Re:Childish?
Replies: 9
Views: 4146

Re:Childish?

Not at all, my dad watched it with me when i was younger, and when i was at home (at uni) watching the repeats he sometimes watched it then. My mum didn't say anything either, just isn't there anything else on!