Search found 24 matches

by PKB
Mon May 14, 2012 9:00 pm
Forum: News Discussion
Topic: SOMETHING STIRS
Replies: 95
Views: 50152

Re: SOMETHING STIRS

Thanks. I don't recognise the kid, could this be a publicity shot?

Paul.
by PKB
Mon May 14, 2012 6:31 pm
Forum: News Discussion
Topic: SOMETHING STIRS
Replies: 95
Views: 50152

Re: SOMETHING STIRS

Someone care to scan the article and post it please?
by PKB
Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:00 pm
Forum: Website Feedback
Topic: Website problem
Replies: 29
Views: 18040

Re: Website problem

Thanks.
by PKB
Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:15 pm
Forum: Website Feedback
Topic: Website problem
Replies: 29
Views: 18040

Website problem

Hi.

Just a quick note, the Experiences section doesn't work. When I click on any of the links I am taken to a 404 Page Not Found error.
by PKB
Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:57 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Legal Knightmare DVDs
Replies: 256
Views: 127470

Re: Legal Knightmare DVDs

Aw, right, thanks for the clarification on the numbers.
by PKB
Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:04 pm

My God, I didn't think you were looking at those kinds of figures. £500 an episode, and what is it, 20 episodes a season? So that's £10,000 for a season!! Eight seasons... Works out at at about £75,000 (season 8 had a cut production run)... Now, let's say each season sold for £50 (which I feel is wa...
by PKB
Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:19 pm

I hear what you're saying, Drassel, but how long do I wait? The show has not been repeated on any of the television stations I have and I've held out a long time now for DVD's to appear. If it was available to buy I would invest and not go for a pirated copy, but if the pirated copy is the only way ...
by PKB
Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:17 pm

Well, I'm always living in hope, but I'm not willing to wait till 2017 to see IF official DVD's of Knightmare will appear. I don't have Challenge TV so the last time I saw Knightmare was when it was first on telly. I've been greatly tempted to get a copy of the show off Ebay but I've been holding ou...
by PKB
Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:58 pm

Doesn't sound too good, does it :(...
by PKB
Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:14 pm

Bluray would not be a good option anyway. First, the footage would need to be scaled up as it would currently be at standard television resolution, so there would be cost involved there. Second, bluray is coming along, but it needs you have to Hi-Def tv to see it at its best and not everyone has one...
by PKB
Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:10 pm

Mystara wrote:...we'll make a formal gauge of interest when the new site goes live.
Thanks. Ok, I've waited this long, I'll wait some more. Would really like to get official Knightmare DVD's.
by PKB
Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:51 am

I take it from reading the posts here that this idea is not going to come to pass? If not, then I'm giving in and I'm going to invest in a DVD set from Ebay. I don't have Challenge TV and the last time I saw Knightware was when it was on the telly and I visited the studios. I miss the show and reall...
by PKB
Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:20 pm

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to put a downer on this, I want Knightmare on DVD, I really do, but you hit the nail on the head when you said "invite friends who might be interested". For me at least, that's the problem. In it's day, my friends and I loved Knightmare, we even played Knigh...
by PKB
Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:41 pm

Which is why you all need to invite others. We won't get much further unless people do their bit, I expect. But is that going to give an accurate figure of sales? I get my friends to sign online petitions for stuff I have an interest in, and vice-versa, but in my case, I want Knightmare on DVD, mos...
by PKB
Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:51 pm

I'm sorry to say, if the desired number is 6000 odd (see earlier posts in this topic), we are a long way off and could be years before we see that number :(.