Search found 18 matches

by NouCamp
Fri Jul 04, 2003 1:08 am
Forum: Knightmare VR
Topic: Knightmare VR?  I don't like the concept!
Replies: 95
Views: 48154

Re: Knightmare VR?  I don't like the concept!

I also have slight doubts on this new version - reality is so much better.  I think they should do a similar thing to that A1 video - 'take on me' - using virtual reality to create grpahically adavcned dungeon rooms and obstacles whilst keeping the characters and dungeoneers as they used to be.  cou...
by NouCamp
Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:50 pm
Forum: Series 4
Topic: Series 4 - Episode 9
Replies: 80
Views: 59909

Re: "Simon - sidestep to your left..."

They think it's all over:

'Simon, side-step to your left' DONG!!!!!

IT IS NOW!!!!
by NouCamp
Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:37 pm
Forum: Series 3
Topic: Stained glass room - level 3, series 3
Replies: 5
Views: 4044

Re: Stained glass room - level 3, series 3

would have been the guilotine room, then the place of magic. if you notice, the sequence of rooms in level 3 followed a very similar format to that of series 2. So I don't think it would have been any different here.
by NouCamp
Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:30 pm
Topic: Favourite quote from Series 3
Replies: 17
Views: 10096

Re: Favourite quote from Series 3

For me - Mogdred's evil laugh - no other baddie does it better.

I also liked Mrs Grimwold's SHURRRRRRUP FESTAS!! and Mcgrew's insult to Mogdred - who you callin' a hairy barbarian you sisified we monk'???

Oh, the present to the goblins - hilarious.
by NouCamp
Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:22 pm
Topic: Series 3 - Episode 6
Replies: 50
Views: 36006

Re: Series 3 team 4 (Leo)

The quests of Leo and Martin remind me of the premiership and how referees give an offside goal which ultimately leads robs one team of any points. In my opinion Leo and Martin were robbed of their glories and I think the dungeon was way too harsh on them.  We mustn't forget that level 3 is hard and...
by NouCamp
Mon Jun 23, 2003 1:14 pm
Topic: Knightmare VR
Replies: 38
Views: 18603

Re: Knightmare VR

Could someone please tell me when we can expect to see this New VR Knightmare. The televirtual pages have been the same for months, with no updates.
by NouCamp
Thu Jun 19, 2003 5:11 pm
Forum: Knightmare a la Maison
Topic: Celebrity Knightmare ?
Replies: 63
Views: 44332

Re: Celebrity Knightmare ?

I think the most hilarious contestants in Knightmare would be the WWE wrestlers.  Just imagine Stone Cold Steve Austin getting confronted by fatilla or an Ogre, and instead of running off or moving quickly, he gives them the 'Stone Cold Stunner', or the Rock meeting Motley for a hilarious entertainm...
by NouCamp
Tue Jun 17, 2003 2:09 pm
Topic: New Software helps to rekindle Knightmare
Replies: 20
Views: 11141

Re: New Software helps to rekindle Knightmare

great, can't wait, but how long will we have to wait for it????
by NouCamp
Sun Jun 15, 2003 8:22 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: most etnse room
Replies: 28
Views: 13984

Re: most etnse room

Play your cardsright was absolutely tense, and thrilling. The music was a sensation.  The causeways were also tense, as was the dreaded corridoor of blades. Oh, and one more really tense one - who can forget that Medusa from series 2 - which froze dungeoneers if they looked at it too much.  Bomb roo...
by NouCamp
Sun Jun 15, 2003 8:10 pm
Topic: Favourite End
Replies: 58
Views: 27256

Re: Favourite End

Series 2 was class with the dungeon disintergrating, series 3 was even better and more scary with that big booming trombone.  Series 5 was quite good as well, and series 3 was hilarious.  I like scary stuff though, and 3 has to be my favourite.
by NouCamp
Sun Jun 15, 2003 7:50 pm
Forum: Series 4
Topic: Did Dicken & Co have it too easy?
Replies: 16
Views: 9158

Re: Did Dicken & Co have it too easy?

i think series 4 was the easiest of the lot.  of the eight teams, 3 got to level 3, 1 won, and the rest at level 2.  The first team did well, but all the hard work was for nothing due to their stupidity in using a longer spell against Mogdread.  The team after were just too slow for the coridoor in ...
by NouCamp
Sun Jun 15, 2003 7:39 pm
Topic: Is Series 3 Better?
Replies: 26
Views: 13613

think it was certainly theRe:  Is Series 3 Be

I think series 3 was awesome, it would have been nice to see some winning quests though, I think the dungeoneers that lost just did so, as they made silly mistakes, or were stupid.  The best??? Hmmmmmmmmm, I don't know, I think each series was good in it's own way, so it's difficult to pick out.
by NouCamp
Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:31 am
Forum: Behind the Scenes
Topic: End of seasons
Replies: 18
Views: 10840

Re: End of seasons

I think end of seasons were fantastic, if the dungeoneer was only midway through the dungeon, such as series 3, for instance, and that bloody good ending with the trombone, and series 5, with the freezing objective.  However, for those who were nearly there, they should have shortened the number of ...
by NouCamp
Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:11 am
Topic: the adrenaline rush
Replies: 14
Views: 7969

Re: the adrenaline rush

Areadnie wasn't too intimidating, the dreadnought was a baby's thing.   Causeways were really intensifying, and who can forget the dreaded corridoor of blades? only some dungeoneers survived that.   From earlier series the bomb rooms were farily intense and, perhaps my favourite room, was the dread ...
by NouCamp
Sat Jun 14, 2003 10:59 am
Topic: Favourite Baddie
Replies: 52
Views: 21150

Re: Favourite Baddie

Oh, flippin' heck, Lord Fear was by far my favourite baddy in Knightmare. He's even in my top ten ever best villains. But my best ones have to be Shao Kahn out of Mortal Kombat, and Saruman from The Lord Of The Rings. I'd say Lord Fear was my Third favourite.