Search found 45 matches

by natnut
Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:11 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The funniest death on Knightmare?
Replies: 45
Views: 22407

Re:Funny Deaths?

i reckon maybe a stomach swallowing in liliths lair..i.e sankes head=snakes stomach! as seen in series 3!
by natnut
Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:00 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Silly question really but.....
Replies: 4
Views: 2507

Re:Silly question really but.....

well i have my older brother to thank.....one day i was out playing in the park at the back of my house, when my brother leans out of the window facing the park and shouts....."Tash,come and see this programme, its really really good!!!!" from that point(series 3) i was hooked. I used to invite my m...
by natnut
Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:00 pm

lmao......that was a funny one! same as.....hold up the symbol(when already dead) series 1!
by natnut
Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:20 pm
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: Km characters favourite drinks
Replies: 22
Views: 12052

Re:Km characters favourite drinks

i think snapper jack drinks frosty jacks cider lol mrs grimwalds hubby the ogre, think he has stella cos its nicknamed wife beater and im pretty sure judging how ugly she is, he has battered her a bit! either that or festis got hungry one day! Majida has gotta be a tequila kinda girl me thinks! Juli...
by natnut
Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:53 pm
Topic: Wrong Path (Or Was it?)
Replies: 14
Views: 7640

Re:Wrong Path (Or Was it?)

Personally i think that Series 3 was the strictest series with regards to winners! 13 quests yet not one winner! although at least 3 came very very close! Such a shame! but altogether excellent gripping viewing....have to say one of my favourite series!
by natnut
Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:49 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Silly question really but.....
Replies: 4
Views: 2507

Silly question really but.....

Don't ya just LOVE Knightmare...i mean really love it! They dont make programmes like this anymore! I still enjoy flicking through my vids and having a laugh at cheesiness! Hence why I love this site so much! I know i'd feel silly talking about Knightmare episodes on a general chat site! Whereas her...
by natnut
Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:41 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Re:Knightmare Limericks
Replies: 330
Views: 120416

Re:Knightmare Limericks

Motley called a girl Smelly Melly
by natnut
Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:38 pm
Topic: Knightmare who wants to be a millionairre
Replies: 12
Views: 5706

Re:Knightmare who wants to be a millionairre

i reckon he did with mellisandre...we all know the truth,he was banging away with her in merlins cupboard.lol well he didnt succeed with Stiletta,but then he was probably a bit rusty after being turned to stone, either that or smelly from the pigeons droppings! Gwendoline and the other birds...whats...
by natnut
Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:38 pm

they didnt have a divining rod to get out! think they were from my home town portsmouth actually! as for the cliff one(series 3) one team died in morhannas room on a VERY thin ledge whist being chased by a ghoul! hence my question...why are some teams quest rooms harder than others?
by natnut
Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:31 pm

or how many times did motley suffer at the hands of unrequited love? lol ;D
by natnut
Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:06 pm

yes it was series 3! mind you, the quicksand death was kind of unfair,as noone knew it was quicksand,and so many other teams after that one stood in it too. But treaguard was quick to warn them to "stay to the path". why was this team any different?
by natnut
Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:53 am

oh i can think of more questions! hehe. and they can also be equally as rude if it so calls for it. ;)
by natnut
Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:48 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Re:Knightmare Limericks
Replies: 330
Views: 120416

Re:Knightmare Limericks

tThere once was a thing called a blocker
by natnut
Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:44 am
Forum: Series 3
Topic: What is a Dooley
Replies: 19
Views: 12686

Re:What is a Dooley

i thought a dooley, is something that doesnt belong somewhere. everytime is has been used,it has been used in the negative. i.e "and you brought a dooley with you." The elf kingdom was sacred to elves. which is why Velda gets a little stroppy to another team for entering it!
by natnut
Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:33 pm

think they were from swansea actually lol. not 100% tho