Search found 1202 matches

by Mystara
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:22 pm
Forum: Series 8
Topic: Series 8, Episode 10
Replies: 46
Views: 20405

Re: Series 8, Episode 10

Speaking of forgotten memories, it stands to reason that Alan and I met all those summers ago - even though I can’t recall it. Indeed we did. But of course, they did their best to keep consecutive teams apart as much as possible so that we didn't share anything with each other. I recall you chaps c...
by Mystara
Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:05 am
Forum: Series 8
Topic: Series 8, Episode 10
Replies: 46
Views: 20405

Re: Series 8, Episode 10

Thanks for filling in the gaps there. Your experience sounds very similar to my own - although I don't recall getting information about the edit time, I suspect it was more relevant to your team :)
by Mystara
Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:04 pm
Forum: Real Life Meetups
Topic: The Midnight Hunt
Replies: 26
Views: 3033

Re: The Midnight Hunt

We’ve looked at a couple of re-enactment villages, which would have been great. However, finding one that is big enough, accessible, and happy to participate has proven impossible. A warehouse could be another possibility. But you’d need a big one. With stuff in it. But it needs to be safe stuff. An...
by Mystara
Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:22 pm

I won’t run it without insurance and at the moment the only insurer that we’ve had contact with wouldn’t even quote us because the event was perceived to be too dangerous in its current form due to traffic. We could give each team their own guide/GM but it’s unclear how much training they would need...
by Mystara
Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:42 am

None.
We can't work out how to get it insured.`
by Mystara
Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:45 pm

Dear all, With apologies for the delay, we've now set up a page for our proposed Midnight Hunt in January based on the feedback we received: https://www.facebook.com/events/283516225811953/ Please let us know (on that page) if you can attend. If we have sufficient interest, we'll go ahead with the e...
by Mystara
Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:45 am
Forum: Series 4
Topic: BUT spell
Replies: 22
Views: 6951

Re: BUT spell

Ummmm....

Damn autocomplete!
by Mystara
Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:00 am
Forum: Series 4
Topic: BUT spell
Replies: 22
Views: 6951

Re: BUT spell

OR, Tim knew the team was going to die and simply picked a random word out of the dictionary, knowing that the spell's true purpose (and even its spelling) would never be revealed? :)
by Mystara
Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:18 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Knightmare RPG
Replies: 6
Views: 1216

Re: Knightmare RPG

I'm sure he'll do better whenever we see him next. As Robin pointed out there was little guidance as to time limits :)
by Mystara
Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:39 am
Topic: Knightmare RPG
Replies: 6
Views: 1216

Knightmare RPG

Many years ago, the legendary Adam Battersby ran the Knightmare RPG in Knightmare chat on a Sunday evening. A couple of people asked if we could do a re-run in Knightmare chat and this weekend I finished a first prototype, which was kindly playtested by Robin and the_mart....who sadly Akash'd. Two p...
by Mystara
Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:55 am
Topic: CHAT not working.
Replies: 5
Views: 1065

Re: CHAT not working.

Chat has been up and running as usual in the last few weeks.
It could be that there's an error. But if so, it's not affecting everyone. Most likely it was the web service provider.
by Mystara
Thu May 24, 2018 4:28 pm

+1 for Anna, who cannot find her forum login details right now :)
by Mystara
Tue May 22, 2018 1:15 pm

The Midnight Hunt

Dear all, As you may be aware, over the last couple of years, Forester and I have organised a “Midnight Hunt” event - a spinoff from the Knightmare Convention in the form of a glorified treasure hunt. We’ve gotten quite close to perfecting it, and at the suggestion of a few people, we’re looking int...
by Mystara
Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:36 am
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Knightmare On DVD?
Views: 15439

Re: Knightmare On DVD?

That's £12k for 16 episodes. Not for all episodes.
by Mystara
Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:35 am
Forum: Cast/Crew Projects
Topic: Joanne Heywood In Elder Advert
Replies: 2
Views: 1053

Re: Joanne Heywood In Elder Advert

You can't make it a new topic because, as per the rules (and the post at the top of the news section entitled Got News?, news stories should be submitted to the main site (which many people read) as opposed to the forum, which only a few people read.