Search found 9 matches

by Milarky
Thu Jan 22, 2004 9:52 pm
Forum: Knightmare VR
Topic: New pic?
Replies: 46
Views: 17825

Re: New Test Graphic

Ah david rowe .. how do you get a job like that, i need a portfoilio and nto to be so lazy i guess but stillhow...
by Milarky
Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:27 am
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: hi new with famous friend
Replies: 25
Views: 6558

Re: hi new with famous friend

well in my travels in the many taverns of the dungeon ive picked up a few protection charms

there as protecting as who ever is whatevering my memory isnt to hot with whso good and bad but im sure ive got somehtign to keep em in check somewhere..
by Milarky
Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:49 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: ;DKnightmare RPG
Replies: 150
Views: 44902

Re: Knightmare RPG, Season 6

wow my spelling was way out last night to much wine!!!

what i ment to say was i made some costumes and Props for chester midsummer watch  parade, and midsummer mystery plays...

whens thsai weekly chat.. what program is it on?
by Milarky
Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:20 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: ;DKnightmare RPG
Replies: 150
Views: 44902

Re: Knightmare RPG, Season 6

woo hoo i laiek making and painting things out of cheap stuff.. possibly acting...

i mader some staff for the chester midsomer paraded and can make ome convinsing cardboard costumes...

id love to be pat of somehtign like this.. im from heywood very near manchester...what do you neeD?
by Milarky
Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:04 pm
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: Political Knightmares
Replies: 34
Views: 12641

Re: Political Knightmares

something about the spy glass and weapons of mass destrcution?

or bush declareing war on a blocka wal monster for now allwoing inspetoneers past?
by Milarky
Fri Jan 02, 2004 8:58 pm

Re: hi new with famous friend

ello all not had much time to realy plunge in to the site yet but looks like pleanty of intersting things..

how do you get dungeonner level 3 is that number of post based? or is there some sub game..
by Milarky
Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:32 am

hi new with famous friend

hi im the 2 face guy with the guy that made the halloween helmit costume. it was my camera and its old and screweed which was why the time and date was wrong.... and we didnt win the compition so next year hopefully we can have afew of you guy/girls to cheer the new and improved costumes... :-) well...
by Milarky
Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:27 am
Topic: Hi !
Replies: 15
Views: 4847

Re: Hi !

hi i was the half brave heart guy  in th epicture withmy dungeener buddy. I was actuly two face from bat man.... ghessh

my be we do a wall monster next year :-)