Search found 32 matches

by mattymoo_goblin
Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:33 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The series that scared you the most
Replies: 15
Views: 6021

Re:The series that scared you the most

I will go with Series 8. It was a return to the dungeon style gaming and had plenty of things too hurry teams up (Sound of the Red Dragon approaching, Goblins & Trolls). It also had those spooky Dwarf Tunnels, nothin like Series 7 though. The background music was the thing that made this series more...
by mattymoo_goblin
Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:41 pm
Topic: Which Treguard was better?
Replies: 21
Views: 6652

Re:Which Treguard was better?

The addition of an assistant allowed Treguard to become more of a character himself because he had someone to interact with and he had more of a task to help the dungeoneers because he was on the side of the Powers That Be. The problem when he was on his own he had very little to do and ended up pop...
by mattymoo_goblin
Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:36 pm
Topic: What went wrong with Knightmare?
Replies: 15
Views: 5212

Re:What went wrong with Knightmare?

Tim Child says he preferred the later seasons because he thought the early ones were very slow. Considering there were seven teams in season 7, and six teams in a half-length season 1, I find that hard to agree with. NO quest in Knightmare lasted over an hour until season 5. After reading the inter...
by mattymoo_goblin
Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:31 pm
Topic: Best Series
Replies: 57
Views: 28599

Re:Which Series is best??

Series 6, 7 & 8 to me were my fav overall. What I really liked about them was the music that added so much tension especially in Series 8 with the Reach Wand and the sound of a troll approaching. Really had me shouting at the screen. Although a lot of people think Series 3 is the best i admit i have...
by mattymoo_goblin
Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:58 pm
Forum: Behind the Scenes
Topic: Re:Bypassing levels *POSSIBLE SPOILER until Friday*
Replies: 23
Views: 12370

Re:Bypassing levels *POSSIBLE SPOILER until Friday*

I think they could of made Dunstan's quest slightly longer. I noticed that they beat the dungeon in 35mins while some of the earlier teams in this series died after around 50mins and were very close to the end. I also say it should've been longer because 8mins for Team 6 was no way long enough to ge...
by mattymoo_goblin
Mon May 24, 2004 9:54 pm
Forum: Series 8
Topic: Series 8 - Episode 1
Replies: 71
Views: 39408

Re:Series 8, Episode 1

A brilliant start to Series 8. Am loving the return to Series 3 in that Teams can now die in Level 1 instead of being let off. They must've decided that they weren't going to be as forgiving in this series. The graphics are absolutely brilliant and like in previous posts I really like how the dungeo...
by mattymoo_goblin
Mon May 03, 2004 7:14 pm
Forum: Series 7
Topic: Series 7 - Episode 1
Replies: 47
Views: 30402

Re:Series 7 Episode 1 ***NO SPOILERS***

A very good season start especially with the Lissard & Lord Fear bit at the start. Many new characters were introduced in todays episode such as Majida, Rothberry, Romahna, Fidgit and Raptor. A bit too much talking and absolutely no puzzles, etc yet. The last bit was good in the Dwarf Tunnels but Ma...
by mattymoo_goblin
Sun May 02, 2004 5:37 pm
Topic: Worst series?
Replies: 44
Views: 13772

Re:Worst Series of Knightmare?

Series 4 was my worst series. I did like the last level because it had some of the hardest obstacles ever seen on Knightmare like the Block N Tackle. I think Level 1 is what lets this series down because the first section is just very very slow and repetitive. Series 5 has to be my other worst serie...
by mattymoo_goblin
Fri Apr 30, 2004 7:34 pm
Forum: Series 6
Topic: Series 6 Ep 15 (The final one)
Replies: 25
Views: 17859

Re:Series 6 Ep 15 (The final one)

What an abrupt ending. Firstly Hordriss tells them to find the ship. After about 5 minutes he's still standing on the causeway!! they should've died lol ;D And then after 1 dwarf tunnel they end up on the ship and again a very quick meeting with Captain N. What i want to know is how did he know whic...
by mattymoo_goblin
Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:26 pm
Topic: Series 6 Ep 14
Replies: 8
Views: 6463

Re:Series 6 Ep 14

Not as good an episode as yesterdays but a different intro since Pickle couldn't do his book of quests. They've also added some background music to the quest choice room, i think they added it anyway! :) And Hordriss is finally on the Powers That Be which i presume will carry onto series 7 & 8. Agai...
by mattymoo_goblin
Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:04 pm
Topic: Series 6 Episode 13
Replies: 57
Views: 32187

Series 6 Episode 13

Another very good episode. The part with Elita was just great with more back chat from Sophia. The 3 questions room with Hordriss was a welcome return to the old series 3/4 formula of needing to answer questions correctly in order to continue. Its a shame it was brought in so late in the series thou...
by mattymoo_goblin
Wed Apr 28, 2004 3:56 pm
Topic: Series 6 Episode 12
Replies: 18
Views: 12670

Re:Series 6 Episode 12

Hi all, with regard to the Stormgueist not damaging life force...i noticed that unlike the old hauntings of Series 3, the ones in series 6 actually go forwards and backwards for example in the Dwarf Tunnel it was right in front of them but they were furthur along the dwarf tunnel, if this had been s...
by mattymoo_goblin
Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:25 pm
Topic: Series 6 Episode 9 and review so far!
Replies: 21
Views: 15066

Re:Series 6 Episode 9 and review so far!

My Review of the episode. A bit slow in my opinion but I did like the small story with Sidriss and hands. Good job the potion worked before hands took lil ben away hehe. The pookas were enormous in this episode but i was disappointed again that the dreadnort was just standing there and didn't sudden...
by mattymoo_goblin
Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:52 pm
Topic: Series 6 Ep 8
Replies: 39
Views: 24602

Re:Series 6 Ep 8 *NO Spoilers*

Ive noticed that on every first dwarf tunnel section the dungeoneer seems to guide themselves without even being told which way to go, just seems odd. I didn't really like the Dreadnort just standing awkwardly before the Descender, and then as he was leaving im sure the team guided January right thr...
by mattymoo_goblin
Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:51 pm
Topic: Series 6 Episode 7
Replies: 12
Views: 9387

Re:Series 6 Episode 7

That was really good where the goblins chased after them and they run into the tunnels and almost bump into them. At least there was more action then just loads of talking on every scene. I was disappointed at the start because last time we saw a bit of Skarkill at the end of the passage, when it wa...