Search found 174 matches

by JoeGrocottJames
Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:32 pm
Forum: Real Life Meetups
Topic: Next Meetup
Replies: 28
Views: 14315

Re: Next Meetup

I'm really waiting on Mystara - I said he should book first and then others book mentioning his name.
by JoeGrocottJames
Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:25 pm

Hmmm, in the FAQs, as I said above it says for the question "Can I get members of my party to book for themselves?" "Yes. First book for yourself and then let us know approximately how many other people you expect to be in your group. Then get your friends to book asking them to mention your name, s...
by JoeGrocottJames
Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:18 pm

I'm interested in coming along. Mystara, how do you plan to do the booking? Reading the FAQs, it says: Can I get members of my party to book for themselves? Yes. First book for yourself and then let us know approximately how many other people you expect to be in your group. Then get your friends to...
by JoeGrocottJames
Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:43 pm
Forum: Cast/Crew Projects
Topic: Hugo Myatt to appear in a new British Gangster/Horror Movie.
Replies: 21
Views: 14711

Re: Hugo Myatt to appear in a new British Gangster/Horror Mo

Just to let you know that "Dead Cert" will premiere at Frightfest" on the 27th August, Hugo will presumably be attending the premiere. You can check out the latest news on the official Facebook page for the film. http://pa-in.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112724238703#!/group.php?gid=112724238703&v=wa...
by JoeGrocottJames
Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:02 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Would YOU accept the challenge?
Replies: 16
Views: 8092

Re: Would YOU accept the challenge?

Sounds like a good idea - I wasn't around for the original Knightmare RPG so would be interested in this. Perhaps set a target to do it between September and December this year to make it like the original series (I thought you should be able to have time to set that up). (By all means do it sooner ...
by JoeGrocottJames
Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:15 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Legal Knightmare DVDs
Replies: 256
Views: 118722

Re: Legal Knightmare DVDs

Just thought I'd add my support to this - would love to be able to buy Knightmare on DVD.
by JoeGrocottJames
Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:41 am
Topic: Question regarding choice room
Replies: 9
Views: 3365

Re:Question regarding choice room

Yes that room was in series 6. No team chose the cup in that room (incidentally, nobody ever won a quest for the cup).
by JoeGrocottJames
Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:25 pm
Forum: The Eye Shield
Topic: The Eye Shield Issue 49
Replies: 12
Views: 4959

Re:The Eye Shield Issue 49

I also noticed that there is no link to issue 49 in the Eye Shield pages of the website.
by JoeGrocottJames
Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:05 pm
Forum: Want to Help?
Topic: HQ Video Clips
Replies: 20
Views: 13082

Re:HQ Video Clips

I was looking at the team 3 series 3 death and I couldn't work out where the hell he was supposed to go - it looked like there was nowhere else to go.
by JoeGrocottJames
Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:24 pm
Forum: Website Feedback
Topic: Forum Temporal Distruption!
Replies: 7
Views: 3402

Re:FORUM DOWNTIME

I've noticed that it's lost the thing at the bottom which listed the last five posts made.
by JoeGrocottJames
Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:08 pm
Topic: Re:20 years ago
Replies: 13
Views: 6677

Knightmare RPG

Talking of creative things, is there any chance of reviving the Knightmare RPG from cold storage by 7th September? (Or at least be doing something towards it by then).
by JoeGrocottJames
Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:51 pm
Forum: Website Feedback
Topic: Re:Billy's Picky Website Corrections...and other people's, too!
Replies: 210
Views: 92503

Re:Billy's Picky Website Corrections...and other people's, too!

On the series 8 page, you put Smirkenorff's chamber in level 2 and said it also appeared in level 1. It acually only ever appeared in level 1 and never in level 2. Also, there is no entry in the characters (The Opposition) section for Bhal-Shebah. I seem to remember that there used to be one, but th...
by JoeGrocottJames
Wed May 17, 2006 2:14 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Knightmare DVD- Email these people?
Replies: 4
Views: 4706

Re:Knightmare DVD- Email these people?

I've emailed these people. Illusion, I think this perhaps warrants a note on the front page of the main site in the Knews section to get as many people as possible to email them. Incidentally, I got a standard automated reply from them: "Thank-you for your suggestion for a series for DVD release. Un...
by JoeGrocottJames
Fri May 12, 2006 11:49 am
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Re:Download Knightmare Game Here!
Replies: 122
Views: 59602

Re:DJ OSKA Knightmare PC game latest!!

One thing - if you take the quest for the crown, you get told by Gwendoline that Ariadne's lair lies ahead - but I can't find it. Is this a 'leftover' from a deleted scene or something? Or am I missing something? (I'm sure I've tried all the paths). Also, the choice between the shield and the hammer...