Search found 600 matches

by FrightKnight
Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:20 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Incidental music...
Replies: 26
Views: 10796

Re:Incidental music...

Series 4-5 were always a little quiet for my liking, with just the rustling of the leaves as the dungeoneer, through the eyeshield, trudges through the forests. I preferred music, although not too loud it drowns out what anybody's saying. I'm one of those types of people where if more than one perso...
by FrightKnight
Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:16 pm
Forum: Website Feedback
Topic: What would you like?
Replies: 15
Views: 8221

Re:What would you like?

Firstly, it seems that I covered for RobinJB during his Shanghai abscence, as Oct 2003- Jun 2004 was the period where I did most of my posting! Secondly, there is a feeling (well, with me it is) that I've run out of things to talk about with regards to Knightmare. Thirdly, and related to my second p...
by FrightKnight
Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:30 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: kn00b
Replies: 9
Views: 3911

Re:kn00b

*Klank, klank* Welcome you. I'm pleased you have already demonstrated fear before the Lord of the Opposition. Er, Lord Fear, that is. Join the Opposition, and bask in its ever-growing army of malicioussssnesseness. Damn, never can quite pronounce that word quite correct. Join or be doomed! (FrightKn...
by FrightKnight
Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:24 pm
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: Chess
Replies: 27
Views: 11530

Re:Knightmare chess

I would include Lillith as a Queen...but I have no idea which side she'd be on.

You could almost make a third 'grey' team, one composed of neutral characters who pledged allegiance to no-one.
by FrightKnight
Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:21 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Re:Knightmare Limericks
Replies: 330
Views: 123329

Re:Knightmare Limericks

But got thrown into a pond
by FrightKnight
Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:29 pm
Topic: computer version
Replies: 40
Views: 18990

Re:The Game

Amstrads...Spectrums...what primitive technology! We all know the Amiga was and is the best computer ever! ;D Especially when you edit Formula 1 Grand Prix and sensible Soccer team names to that of Knightmare characters... "Devastating pass by Lord fear there!" "Sylvester Hands is all alone in last ...
by FrightKnight
Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:04 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Please help!
Replies: 5
Views: 3367

Re:Not another questionnaire...sorry.

I've only just done the other one, so it's fresh in my mind!

Surveys like this help for cult tv fans like my good self. ;D
by FrightKnight
Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:33 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Re:Here's a mad idea...
Replies: 192
Views: 66522

Re:Here's a mad idea...

Still eager for it! ;)
by FrightKnight
Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:29 pm
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: Who tapes episodes from challenge?
Replies: 5
Views: 3772

Re:Who tapes episodes from challenge?

I have them all!

Except for a bit of series 6 which I leant to a friend before we went back to Uni. How am I gonig to get it back? I'll just have to wait a long time, that's all!
by FrightKnight
Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:28 pm
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: Knightmare worms!
Replies: 3
Views: 2170

Re:Knightmare worms!

They misspelled FrightKnight! Nooooooooo!!!! ;D I'll let them off. Team 17 have been going round for a huuuuge length of time, and I remember them from such beauties as Qwak, Arcade Pool and Alien Breed 3D (the first one). And Superfrog, of course. A couple of hiccups and duds aside (let's face it, ...
by FrightKnight
Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:35 pm
Topic: Allow Me To Itroduce myself
Replies: 31
Views: 18809

Re:a LOVELY (Or UN-LOVELY for some) Return

Excellent, another comeback!

The dark side of Knightmare is growing again... ;D
by FrightKnight
Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:19 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Knightmare doodles
Replies: 41
Views: 17155

Re:Knightmare series drawings

We can, and they are, as usual, great. ;)

Series 6 is my fav. of these new bunch. Of course, series 6 is my fav. of the last 4.

Brother Strange looks even more of an enigma in those drawings, it has to be said! Captured the mystery of his character very well.
by FrightKnight
Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:05 pm
Topic: Out of the shadows
Replies: 49
Views: 14128

Re:Out of the shadows

I'm baaaa-aaaaack! ;D
by FrightKnight
Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:05 pm
Topic: Corrdior of Blades
Replies: 68
Views: 27161

Re:Corridor Of Blades

Barry's quest is always going to be one of those situations we will never know. Like Geoff Hurst in '66 (though the ball did go over the line), Barry's blade will always be one of those where we will enver know. That is a very good analogy! All you need now is for a Russian linesman (or some kind o...
by FrightKnight
Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:56 pm
Forum: News Discussion
Topic: Update from Tim Child
Replies: 39
Views: 25715

Re:Update from Tim Child

*Emerges out of cave* Ah, this is a shame- it was looking good, the pilot- particularly with all the familiar faces around. Children's TV could still do with a good kick up the backside- or should that just be Dick and Dom (actually, musn't be too unkind to them, they did show Hugo Myatt...in a cage...