Search found 33 matches

by Golgarach
Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:23 pm
Forum: News Discussion
Topic: Re:Anglia's Magdalen Street studios to close
Replies: 17
Views: 11791

Re:Anglia TV Studios

I think the Magdalen Street studios (where Knightmare was filmed) have been closed down now (thanks to ITV plc >:(). Anglia News/Anglia Tonight were based at those studios but have now relocated back to their original home at Anglia House (which was open even while Magdalen Street was). Hope that he...
by Golgarach
Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:41 am
Forum: Cast/Crew Projects
Topic: Is that Marta/Romanha I can see?
Replies: 7
Views: 4024

Jacquelin Joyce

I was on a bit of a nostalgic trip, and I managed to find Jacquelin Joyce (Romanha & Martha - Series 7)'s webpage on her agents website. I have to say, she still looks great (I thought she was beautiful before). :)

http://www.kaplan-kaye.co.uk/joyce.htm
by Golgarach
Sun May 22, 2005 4:59 pm
Topic: Re:Anglia's Magdalen Street studios to close
Views: 11791

Re:Anglia's Magdalen Street studios to close

It's another example of how ITV has gone downhill in recent years. >:( Since Carlton and Granada (who own/owned Anglia) merged the whole system has gone downhill. And like Television Centre in Southampton (formerly Southern, TVS & Meridian), and Television House in Nottingham (Central), it's very sa...
by Golgarach
Sat May 21, 2005 12:53 am
Topic: Re:Vote "Knightmare" for ITV's 50 Greatest Shows
Views: 8628

Re:Vote "Knightmare" for ITV's 50 Greatest Shows

ITV has gone down in standard really since 1993-94 and now it's a horrible channel in my opinion. Anyways I've nominated Knightmare too. It thoroughly deserves a place in the top 50 for sure. :)
by Golgarach
Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:39 pm
Topic: David Verrey
Replies: 18
Views: 16496

Re:David Verry

He's certainly been a busy guy. I hope more of the ex-Knightmare folk are still working. :)
by Golgarach
Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:09 pm
Topic: David Verrey
Replies: 18
Views: 16496

Re:David Verry

Way to go David! I like Dr Who so I'll keep an eye out for him. I wonder how he looks like now?
by Golgarach
Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:06 pm
Topic: 10 years ago...
Replies: 24
Views: 10429

Ten Years Since Knightmare Ended

I hadn't noticed it on here yet, but today is the Tenth Anniversary of the end of Knightmare on Childrens ITV. :'( I can't believe it's ten years on since that sad moment. With that said I hope it's safe to say that the future is still a Knightmare with ongoing repeats of the Knightmare series'. Not...
by Golgarach
Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:31 pm
Forum: The Eye Shield
Topic: The Eye Shield Issue 28
Views: 3148

Re:TES (sorry)

Cool. I love reading TES. One of my favorite parts of the Knightmare website. :)
by Golgarach
Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:30 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Hi!
Replies: 14
Views: 3801

Re:Hi!

Moana Liza wrote: Hi and welcome. I seem to remember a member called Golgarach who used to post a while back. Are you that same member? If so welcome back. If not welcome aboard :).
That's me. I decided to come out of the wall, I mean out of the dark and enjoy talking about the greatest programme ever! :)
by Golgarach
Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:28 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Does anyone know?
Replies: 15
Views: 5988

Re:Does anyone know?

I think it was Chris and chums (who got stoned by Medusa) who blew the wall down at first.
by Golgarach
Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:02 am
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: You know you've watched too much knightmare when...
Replies: 72
Views: 26902

Re:You know you've watched too much knightmare when...

When you deter someone from eating by bellowing out (a la Cedric) "LEAVE THAT GRUB ALONE!"

Or, blocking someone's way and shouting out "Intruder alert, level 1. The password now or you perish" (A la Gumboil)
by Golgarach
Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:57 am
Forum: The Eye Shield
Topic: The Eye Shield Issue 28
Views: 3148

What's happened with TES?

I thought Issue 28 would be out this month, but nothing yet. Is it coming out soon does anyone know? :-[
by Golgarach
Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:13 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Re:Scariest Monster?
Replies: 26
Views: 7856

Re:Scariest Monster?

I think the stomping of the trolls in Series 7 was quite scary. The 'hibernating' trolls at the start of Level 2 (S7) when they awake and lift their axe is quite daunting too! :o
by Golgarach
Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:09 pm
Forum: Series 2
Topic: Re:Whos Who in S2
Replies: 26
Views: 14991

Re:Whos Who in S2

Shall I guess? Hmm...Tom Karol? He could play many different voices, even though, again, it sounds nothing like his other characters, there again does Olaf sound like Bumtious? He doesn't. It would be cool to know. ::) I'm guessing it's either Paul Valentine or Tom Karol because I know David Verrey...
by Golgarach
Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:04 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Hi!
Replies: 14
Views: 3801

Hi!

Hi, I've been a member for a while, but I've only begun to become more involved in the forum. My name is Golgarach, but my real name is Glenn. I'm 23 and have been a Knightmare since I first began watching it all the way back in 1987 when I was only 6. My favorite characters are Treguard, Motley, Br...