Search found 8 matches

by DragonsBeHere
Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:47 am
Forum: Series 5
Topic: Series 5 - Episode 16
Replies: 26
Views: 21114

Re: Series 5 - Episode 16

This being her last appearance, we never do find out why Aesandre hates blondes so much. Does she have a dark and traumatic history with a unknown fair-haired figure? Or maybe it has something to do with a certain White Witch? But the real question is what Lord Fear would have done if Kelly was a br...
by DragonsBeHere
Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:15 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: On the identities of quest objects
Replies: 3
Views: 582

On the identities of quest objects

If the Cup that Heals is the Holy Grail, then does that mean the Sword of Freedom is Excalibur? Julie did have to pull it out of a stone after all. And if that’s the case, what are the counterparts of the Crowning Glory and the Shield (who’s title I cannot recall)? Crowns and shields scarcely take c...
by DragonsBeHere
Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:27 pm
Topic: Early Memories
Replies: 6
Views: 2389

Re: Early Memories

At the moment I am watching my box set of 'The Adventure Game'. Ha! I love the Adventure Game. My Mum introduced me to it when I was younger. Escape rooms, riddles, shapeshifting space dragons... What’s not to love? But back on point, I only have a few memories of watching as a young kid mainly of ...
by DragonsBeHere
Thu May 07, 2020 11:51 am
Topic: Thoughts on Fay
Replies: 4
Views: 1207

Re: Thoughts on Fay

I’m glad you caught my references. ;) I didn’t know about the reused scenario, Drassil, and after reading about it, it has sparked a few more theories. First of all, it says that Fay’s two main scenes, the one where she is under the ice and the one where she gives the prophecy to Will, were both ori...
by DragonsBeHere
Mon May 04, 2020 12:56 pm
Topic: Thoughts on Fay
Views: 1207

Thoughts on Fay

I’m kinda curious about what everyone thinks about Fay. She never appears outside The Dragon’s Lair , and her very existence is suspect. First things first, she should be dead. All the Dunshelms (bar Treguard, of course) were killed in the battle with Vestan. So how is she alive, how did Treguard fi...
by DragonsBeHere
Sat May 02, 2020 6:18 am
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Greetings
Views: 1625

Re: Greetings

Thank you for such a warm welcome, I can’t wait to start contributing.
by DragonsBeHere
Fri May 01, 2020 2:00 pm
Forum: Jester's Corner
Topic: Things you would never SEE in the dungeons...
Replies: 280
Views: 129122

Re: Things you would never SEE in the dungeons...

I hope, for all our sakes, we never see this. Add accents as you see fit [Majida stands alone in the antechamber] Majida : Welcome watchers of illusion, to the castle of confusion. I’m very sorry watchers, but we’re having… staffing problems. Greybeard is unfortunately unavailable… [There is a sudde...
by DragonsBeHere
Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:07 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Greetings
Views: 1625

Greetings

Hello, pleasure to meet you. I am DragonsBeHere, but you can call me Dragon. I am a teenager, and neither of my parents watched Knightmare, so how do I know about it? Easy, I time travelled from the 90’s to the future watched the reruns on Challenge as a young kid. I have only vague memories, and no...