Search found 97 matches

by Morghanna
Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:33 pm
Forum: Series 5
Topic: Series 5 Episode 13 (Mon. 17th)
Replies: 28
Views: 23708

Re: Series 5 Episode 13 (Mon. 17th)

Team 7 were doing ok. They seemed a little hesitant at times, which was understandable as they looked a very young team. They eventually made a good choice in the clue-room. Elita was in a comparatively agreeable mood this time. :D Nice to see Skarkill get his comeuppance, attacked by a swarm of bee...
by Morghanna
Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:14 pm
Topic: Series 5 - Episode 12
Replies: 30
Views: 24228

Re: Series 5 - Episode 12

Hordriss gifted team 6 a "BAG" spell to try to retrieve Elita's voice. Shortly afterwards, a haunting appeared and one of the advisors (Ian?) quickly cast the spell, without any consultation. Nothing happened. In the next room, Elita's voice "materialised" and they were able to cast "BAG" again, eve...
by Morghanna
Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:37 pm
Topic: Series 5 - Episode 11
Replies: 23
Views: 18144

Re: Series 5 - Episode 11

Team 6 seemed to get a let-off early on. Gwendoline stated that Alex must score at least 2/3 answers to get the password. Only scored 1/3 but Gwendoline agreed to help him anyway, as he carried her arrow, but she noticed the arrow before she told him he needed 2/3. ??? Amusing moment when they gave ...
by Morghanna
Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:46 pm
Topic: Series 5 - Episode 10
Replies: 68
Views: 45147

Re: Series 5 - Episode 10

Yes, i had noticed the shield appear in several places during series 5 quests as well. Hi Morganna, it's great that you've helped to reinvigorate interest in the programme just when it was beginning to feel like everything that needed to be said, and plenty that didn't ;), has been said already. If ...
by Morghanna
Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:51 pm

James, thanks for the links. It's always interesting to read the comments of those who were fortunate enough to be on Knightmare. Now that i have watched episodes 9 & 10 again, i recognise Andrea as the contestant from your documentary.
by Morghanna
Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:30 pm

Team 5 traded for some aniseed, which they needed. Then Scaramonger also let them use a free spyglass, which gave them the blocker password. Evaded some assassins before being lectured by a bad-tempered Gwendoline. In the next courtyard they were mugged by Sly Hands who stole the box, but when he op...
by Morghanna
Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:33 pm
Topic: Series 5 - Episode 9
Replies: 54
Views: 41511

Re: Series 5 - Episode 9

Team 4 resumed in the level 3 clue-"room". They almost scored a spectacular own-goal when one advisor wanted to take the dagger 8-o but thankfully the others over-ruled him. Phew! Another appearance by Elita (and more insults :)) and they traded the new green gem for the bone they required. A second...
by Morghanna
Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:50 pm
Topic: Series 5 Episode 8
Replies: 17
Views: 15535

Re: Series 5 Episode 8

Amusing scene first-up, which had Hands pretending to be a dungeoneer (complete with fake helmet of justice) and Gwendoline trying to decide who was what. :D Then another rather pointless scene with Sir Hugh. Nice scene with Brother Mace, but they were rather suspicious and disagreeable to him. Fina...
by Morghanna
Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:57 am
Topic: Series 5 - Episode 7
Replies: 24
Views: 19199

Re: Series 5 - Episode 7

Team 4 made good progress. Agreed to find a green gem so that Elita would release Motley from the stocks. Encountered Scaramonger, who surprisingly enough just happened to have one, but at least he didn't try to cheat them. Liked his comment about the grub: "Well that's a funny place to put it, i'm ...
by Morghanna
Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:19 pm
Topic: Series 5 Episode 6
Replies: 46
Views: 34719

Re: Series 5 Episode 6

Team 3 negotiated another causeway easily, but in the next room got hit by a haunted-skull for life-force damage while opening a chest. Found a "PIXEL" spell. They were then cornered by the shifty skarkill but used their spell to send him packing. :D (I thought the Pixel was ok as a one-off plot, bu...
by Morghanna
Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:21 pm
Topic: Series 5 Episode 5
Replies: 21
Views: 17499

Re: Series 5 Episode 5

Team 3 negotiated the causeway easily, then encountered the dragon and Elita, an elf with with attitude. :idea: Is it possible that this rude and highly-strung elf could actually be the daughter of Cedric the abusive monk & Velda the stroppy elf? ;) (altho i'm not sure they were in the dungeon at th...
by Morghanna
Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:48 pm
Topic: Series 5 Episode 4
Replies: 23
Views: 17873

Re: Series 5 Episode 4

Sadly team 2 lasted about 60 seconds in this episode. They needed the gold, which they had rejected in their hurry to escape ariadne. Lead advisor Dan made a valiant attempt to bluff skarkill, but it was never gonna work, so it was the end for the Men of Kent. :( Team 3 have taken a bit of stick, bu...
by Morghanna
Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:54 am
Forum: Series 4
Topic: Series 4
Replies: 8
Views: 3228

Re: Series 4

James, thank-you for the link. That's a really interesting interview. I like the fact that Michael Cule is a fan of rpg himself. I would like to add that your documentary is fantastic. I watched it again recently. It was nice to see so many contributors interviewed and it was a great selection of pe...
by Morghanna
Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:42 am
Forum: Series 4
Topic: Series 4 - Episode 16
Replies: 99
Views: 66226

Re: Series 4 - Episode 16

Thank-you for your input Brett, it is very much appreciated. It's amazing to actually hear from someone who experienced Knightmare in person. It shows how much armchair fans (like myself) miss. That's good that the producers wanted to make the challenge as fair as possible. From your deduction of wh...
by Morghanna
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:57 pm
Topic: Series 5 - Episode 3
Replies: 39
Views: 29750

Re: Series 5 - Episode 3

Team 2 were making good progress, altho they took a very long time over Motley's question. Finally answered it tho and received his guidance. Gwendoline was in a particularly stroppy mood 8-o but she calmed down after Motley had fled. Didn't like her dead hedgehog comment. >:( She's supposed to be a...