Search found 5 matches

by curiousbritishtelly
Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:35 pm
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: Treasures of the Mindlord
Replies: 2
Views: 617

Re: Treasures of the Mindlord

My book - which features a few pages on Treasures of the Mindlord - is now out at https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0858VPCJV if you want a little more detail on the show. Thanks!
by curiousbritishtelly
Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:08 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Hello There!
Replies: 6
Views: 2484

Re: Hello There!

The news of a weekly chat has unlocked a long forgotten memory from the recesses of my mind! I remember, in about 2000ish, there was an online quest each week which was housed in a chatroom somewhere. The only details I can remember is that someone played Treguard and set the scene for a contestant ...
by curiousbritishtelly
Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:52 pm

Re: Hello There!

Hello! I dare say one or two of my Twitter followers will be on here!
by curiousbritishtelly
Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:16 pm

Hello There!

I'm returning to the forums for the first time in... nearly 20 years? I used to post on the original Knightmare forums way back in 1999ish and into 2000 before going on an extended sabbatical. As you would expect, big fan of Knightmare and still enjoy watching the episodes when I have time. Not sure...
by curiousbritishtelly
Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:03 pm
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: Treasures of the Mindlord
Replies: 2
Views: 617

Treasures of the Mindlord

Some of you may know me as the man behind the Curious British Telly blog and, if not, well, it's a blog dedicated to the lesser known shows from British TV's past. Anyway, I'm currently in the process of writing a book on some of the more intriguing children's TV shows which have barely had a mentio...