Search found 4 matches

by Future_Boy
Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:38 pm
Forum: Cast/Crew Projects
Topic: Just saw Hugo Myatt on Chuckle Brothers
Replies: 34
Views: 12966

Just saw Hugo Myatt on Chuckle Brothers

I was watching it this morning and he was on it playing a vampire count, he looked different without the facial hair but his voice gave him away, he even had an assistant with him who called him Master, but sadly it wasnt Pickle. ps Don't ask why i was watching chuckle brothers or else i'll have to ...
by Future_Boy
Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:59 am
Forum: Series 5
Topic: Series 5 Episode 9 (Fri. 7th)
Replies: 53
Views: 31952

Re: Funny business in the penultimate room

After watching it back again, it could be down to poor editing, but what kind of idiot editor would make it look suspicious.

On a dodgy scale of 1 to 10 i rate it an 8!!!!
by Future_Boy
Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:27 pm
Topic: Series 5 Episode 9 (Fri. 7th)
Replies: 53
Views: 31952

Funny business in the penultimate room

Did any of you notice on Friday that after they frooze that ice woman, the team were directing their dungeoneer all over the place including to the right, BUT the dungeoneer was still moving left and forwad straight towards the door, something weird was going on because his team wernt telling him to...
by Future_Boy
Tue Oct 28, 2003 4:24 pm
Topic: Series 5 Episode 4
Replies: 22
Views: 14387

Re: Series 5 Episode 4

So the team missed out on taking the obvious choice of the arrow, but what has it cost them? They still got the password of Gwen, will they be punished in the future?

I hope they dont get too far, otherwise given the speed of the team they'll be on for about 5 more episodes.