Search found 5 matches

by Requiem
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:55 pm
Forum: Behind the Scenes
Topic: Question for contestants: meeting adjacent teams
Replies: 1
Views: 41

Re: Question for contestants: meeting adjacent teams

Great question. Unfortunately, I don’t think we had much more interaction with Duston, Alan, Oliver and Alex than we did with the team that followed us (obviously there wasn’t one of those). I vaguely recall chatting with the guys by the window in the Green Room (the window was on the far wall from ...
by Requiem
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:40 pm
Forum: Series 8
Topic: Series 8, Episode 10
Replies: 46
Views: 20290

Re: Series 8, Episode 10

Thanks for filling in the gaps there. Your experience sounds very similar to my own - although I don't recall getting information about the edit time, I suspect it was more relevant to your team :) No problem at all, it was a pleasure. I still don’t think any of us on the team were ever aware of ju...
by Requiem
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:33 pm

Hey Mashibinbin I hadn’t thought of the article idea; I’ll check it out. Sadly I am not sure I have photographs. I will ask my mum when I next speak with her but our chaperone was David’s father - and clearly long, long before smartphones with cameras. Can you imagine if today’s tech - in and out of...
by Requiem
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:20 pm

Hey Drassil, thank you. It’s a funny thing, the memory. You kind of know you know things, but it isn’t after such a length of time that you sit down and start replaying the memories in your head that you recall other bits. I’ll check out the threat shortly. Before I do - helmets off to you, Mystara ...
by Requiem
Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:46 pm

Hey everyone I appreciate it's been many, many years - not just since this episode but even since the last replies. How time flies and now we're into 2019. Lately I've been enjoying some nostalgia - returning to much of the great stuff that happened in my younger years. Let's call it pre-middleage c...