Search found 57 matches

by Fear
Mon May 03, 2004 12:28 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Worst series?
Replies: 44
Views: 13820

Re:Worst Series of Knightmare?

have to agree with 4 and 5, but that doesn't mean they were bad... in fact 4 and 5 are very good. but not as good. it was the over use if the eye shield and the boring level one in both, Season 4 also was very repetitive. But they both had some very good moments, they might be more difficult that s...
by Fear
Mon May 03, 2004 12:21 pm
Forum: Want to Help?
Topic: Picture of Treaguard
Replies: 2
Views: 1739

Picture of Treaguard

Hi wonder if anyone can give me a website where i can either copy or upload a picture of Treagaurd into my profile on this website and various others.
by Fear
Mon May 03, 2004 12:01 pm
Topic: Lord-fear
Replies: 34
Views: 11250

Re:Lord-fear

Lord Fear wrote: I'll go back to being the REAL Lord Fear, and no one will ever take that away from me ever ever again.

As the Dreadnaught said:

LIVE IN FEAR
Wow we have competiton.
by Fear
Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:59 am
Topic: Knightmare Racist
Replies: 28
Views: 9732

Re:Knightmare Racist

Could not agree more ELITA. ;D
by Fear
Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:29 am

Red is seen as an evil colour Red devil ETC.
by Fear
Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:27 am
Forum: Series 6
Topic: Series 6 Episode 9 and review so far!
Replies: 21
Views: 15094

Re:Series 6 Episode 9 and review so far!

Review so far. Yes a good improvement on last series at first i was not keen on Sidress but have got to like her more. Dissapointed that for last 2 episodes she has been frozen or something. I would like to have seen somone had ago at the cup. Lord Fear's hand is a great added bonus & yesterday epis...
by Fear
Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:21 am
Forum: Behind the Scenes
Topic: Dungeoneers falling to their death
Replies: 17
Views: 11324

Re:Dungeoneers falling to their death

Apologies if this has been covered before, but how did the programme makers get dungeoneers to look like they were falling when they stepped off a ledge etc. to their death? Obviously, they weren't falling but do you think somebody standing slightly out of shot would tell them if they had died and ...
by Fear
Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:17 am

Knightmare is idealogy Racist, it is racist against the Welsh. The "Red Dragon" is the national emblem of Wales, its on the Welsh flag and is part of the nation of Wales featuring very much in our folk tales, the Red Dragon is the Protector of Wales acording to legend So, in Knightmare is it just p...
by Fear
Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:14 am
Topic: :o Who's related to whom and other conspiracies!
Replies: 46
Views: 17501

Re:Sidriss

You proberly would not wanna guess.
by Fear
Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:55 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Knightmare VHS Capturing
Replies: 33
Views: 20023

Re:Knightmare VHS Capturing

I have decided i shall tape all episodes now so when it goes off air i can still enjoy the action.
by Fear
Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:53 pm
Topic: Re-creating the show
Replies: 56
Views: 20548

Re:Did you ever play Knightmare

When I was just a kid of eight or nine or ten, I had a hell of a knack for making replica Helmets Of Justice out of A4 paper and sellotape. I'd stick it over my head, force my mother to stand at the side of the hallway thrusting a broom handle back and forth, while my little sis shouted directings ...
by Fear
Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:49 pm
Forum: Reminds me of Knightmare
Topic: Does anyone remember Terror Towers
Replies: 6
Views: 4212

Does anyone remember Terror Towers

Does anyone remember the show? there was a character who had headless body but his head was under his arm. I reckon would fit in niecly in Knightmare i reckon maybe as the gatekeeper to a well in series 4 or the lift in the later series. He could be neutral but the reason he has no head as a punishm...
by Fear
Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:33 pm
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: Re:Challenge?
Replies: 16
Views: 7698

Re:Challenge?

Stranger wrote: Who thinks Challenge? has done Knightmare a favour or betrayed the Knightmare fans? I think that Challenge? should see if they can sell the rights to BBC or ITV so everyone can watch it.
I am glad to have it back on.
by Fear
Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:31 pm
Topic: Knightmare Interactive Story
Replies: 12
Views: 5146

Re:Knightmare Interactive Story

Any of you seen the Knightmare interactive story? I think thst the Knightmare producers set that up so they can see what people think should be in the show. [PS: If you join this HStorm, I'm not complaining. I've done three pages of the story already!] If you mean the one obtained from the www.knig...
by Fear
Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:29 pm
Topic: Re-creating the show
Replies: 56
Views: 20548

Did you ever play Knightmare

In School or has a kid a few of us use to go to the park or on holiday in the funhouses we would make the paths & obstacles various challenges we where young.

But enjoyed it but what else did everyone use to do.