Search found 275 matches

by Elita
Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:13 pm
Forum: Series 8
Topic: Re-assessing Season 8; know what? I like it after all
Replies: 16
Views: 13183

Re:Re-assessing Season 8; know what? I like it after all

You know... it's true. Series 8 isn't that bad. Well, apart from the length of the series, (8 episodes? Is that all we get?) the quiche/pie and the Deus ex Machina Short Cut. The latter three series did seem to be a lot better scripted, though I'm disappointed that there wasn't a multi-quest plot ar...
by Elita
Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:51 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Fun with polymer clay
Replies: 5
Views: 3097

Re:Fun with polymer clay

Thanks guys! The next project will be an Eyeshield brooch, which I'm going to start on once I'm done with the current Warhammer-related nonsense.
by Elita
Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:49 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Another newbie...
Replies: 28
Views: 11346

Re:Another newbie...

Huzzah, more familiar faceaches faces! Well, assuming that snapperjackisback is the same guy as the previous snapperjack...
by Elita
Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:21 am

Thanks DD and Drassil! Thanks for the link Drassil, poking around a bit it looks like my old Knightmare pages (sans images, but the alternate text speaks for itself) can be found here: http://web.archive.org/web/20071219194746/http://jen.radish-spirit.com/critique/knightmare.html http://web.archive....
by Elita
Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:14 am
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Fun with polymer clay
Replies: 5
Views: 3097

Fun with polymer clay

While re-watching the series, I started making this pendant and have finally finished it:

http://jen-kollic.deviantart.com/art/He ... -112684851

It's not entirely accurate, but I think it's still recognisable... now to wear it at work and see who notices it!
by Elita
Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:38 pm

I think GG must have gotten eaten by Festus, he's been MIA for even longer than I have...
by Elita
Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:35 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Daft, inconsequential subject for debate
Replies: 24
Views: 9857

Re:Daft, inconsequential subject for debate

Who would ever actually employ an assassin in KM? If they can be scared off by children making loud noises then they couldn't even take someone like Gretel.
by Elita
Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:13 pm

What would have happened if the teams had refused to accept the various side-quests of S4 and didn't get the Eye-Shield? Would we have been spared all the pre-recorded sequences, or would it have been instant death?
by Elita
Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:12 pm

Re:*blows dust off old account*

HStorm wrote: And in your spare time?
Catching up with sweet, delicious sleep. And assorted video games.
by Elita
Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:06 pm

On the timed causeways, (the ones with the Frightknight) why didn't teams ever try running their Dungeoneer right up the middle? If the blocks only drop when the sword hits the dot, I'd imagine most teams could outrun it.
by Elita
Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:04 pm

Re:*blows dust off old account*

No I don't suppose we are Elf-Brat. ;) ;D Well, I can see you haven't changed, you paragon of ugliness. ;) And what I've been up to? Well, in no particular order, new jobs, moving house, (twice) getting back into Warhammer and D&D, learning to sculpt and making tiny, tiny cakes. Business as usual r...
by Elita
Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:01 pm

*blows dust off old account*

Wow. I'm not sure whether to be more suprprised that I actually managed to dig my password out of one of my e-mail archives, or that it actually still works! Anyway, as I've been re-watching my way through the series (thank you Challenge!) I thought it was time to start posting here again! How long'...
by Elita
Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:44 pm
Forum: Website Feedback
Topic: Olde members?
Replies: 37
Views: 15556

Re:Olde members?

I'm still around, (and have been since January '03) but back in Unannounced Lurker Mode until further notice. Shiny objects, RPGs and old Amiga games have proven to be bigger distractions than I'd thought. I'm planning to give my KM site a facelift at some point, (there's so many characters I haven'...
by Elita
Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:53 am
Topic: Re:Mary Miller
Replies: 12
Views: 11697

Re:Mary Miller

KM_Fan wrote: So... she died 6 years ago and we only just found out?
And yet IMDB knew all along. You have to wonder exactly HOW it found out...

And rest in peace Mary Miller. Lillith and Mildread were two of the best characters in S1-2, and S2 wouldn't be my favourite series without her.
by Elita
Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:30 pm
Forum: Series 2
Topic: Series 2 - Episode 3
Replies: 43
Views: 24748

Re:Series 2 - Episode 3

I liked how when the dungeoneer picked up the destructor and then dropped it again, the middle advisor looked at Treguard as if to say "You could of warned us it was going to do that." :D I did think the destructor was a bit unfair. "Hey team, look at the clue objects... Oh no, one's a destructor! ...