Search found 23 matches

by Eldarad
Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:27 pm
Forum: Fan Creations
Topic: Re:Here's a mad idea...
Replies: 192
Views: 68102

Re:Here's a mad idea...

Oh goody. A non commercial game going by the standards the commercial game world should be going by. Well, commercially there is the occasional 'when it's ready', but most of those are by the smaller companies (eg, Lionhead). lol, you obviously didn't play Black and White then... ;-) As for the gam...
by Eldarad
Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:45 am
Forum: News Discussion
Topic: Vote Knightmare on CITV's website!
Replies: 15
Views: 8355

Re:Vote Knightmare on CITV's website!

Yeah, but who was voting for Knightmare in the poll?

That was the CITV site...so I'm guessing the (vast) majority of voters were kids, who voted for their favourite show at the moment...it's not surprising that KM didn't win.

To be honest, I'd have been more concerned if it had won...
by Eldarad
Mon May 31, 2004 7:41 pm
Forum: Knightmare on Challenge?
Topic: Re:Challenge Announcement
Replies: 34
Views: 13998

Re:Challenge Announcement

Of course they didn't want to lose me :D But when you end the subscription at the end of the contract, you expect them to stop charging you...especially since you aren't even living in the house anymore...It's not like they didn't know we were students - we were on the STUDENT CONTRACT... Anyway, we...
by Eldarad
Mon May 31, 2004 7:34 pm
Forum: Bring Back Knightmare
Topic: Re:Channel 5
Replies: 55
Views: 33667

Re:Channel 5

Do you really think Knightmare is suitable for BBC2's 6-7.30pm slot? Because I don't... The thing with The Simpsons, or Star Trek, or Buffy is that people will keep watching it, even when it's been shown so many times before... With Knightmare, you'd get decent ratings the first time, and then I gue...
by Eldarad
Mon May 31, 2004 7:19 pm

Wishes that it was also free on Sky and ntl. I can't get some of the Channels free on Sky that you can get on Freeview. Lickily I have ntl digital, but I don't know how long we will have it though. Hmm...you'll probably have NTL a lot longer than you want to...they're very reluctant to issue final ...
by Eldarad
Mon May 31, 2004 7:16 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: MSN
Replies: 46
Views: 20434

Re:Instant Messengers

<------ *points to ICQ symbol*

I don't like MSN...I have it, but I don't like it...
by Eldarad
Mon May 31, 2004 7:06 pm

*wishes that Challenge was on Freeview...*
by Eldarad
Mon May 31, 2004 6:59 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: That damned life force....
Replies: 61
Views: 20389

Re:That damned life force....

The original Life Force clock was great!

I don't think it was scary by itself...but it helped to build up the tension. And it's such a vivid image, that most people can remember it years after the event.
by Eldarad
Sat Mar 20, 2004 9:33 pm
Forum: Website Feedback
Topic: GG and the five stars of the YABB forum
Replies: 49
Views: 32406

Re: Dungeonneer positions

But please don't bombard the forum with random posts just to bump up your account :)
lol...does that imply that all 1276 of your posts are completely serious and on-topic?!  ;)
by Eldarad
Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:37 pm
Forum: Website Feedback
Topic: IRC Channel?
Replies: 12
Views: 4458

Re: IRC Channel?

Yeah, you can power-trip on the fact that you're an op in the channel...because no-one else is there  :P
by Eldarad
Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:32 pm
Forum: Knightmare VR
Topic: New pic?
Replies: 46
Views: 18826

Re: New Test Graphic

In the room with the scorpion where they have to run past its whipping tail, to make it EVEN more exhillerating they could genetically modify a real scorpion to make it massivley huge and then get the dungeoneer to run past a real scorpions whipping tail.  ;D Just a little idea to spruce up the sho...
by Eldarad
Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:17 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Hi everybody!
Replies: 18
Views: 6549

Re: Hi everybody!

I agree Lancashire is a great place, but Skelmersdale isn't...I can scarcely believe that someone sat down and planned for Skelmersdale to be like it is...

When I was at uni I lived in Leamington Spa for 2 years, now that is a nice place...

*Gets nostalgic for his student days*
by Eldarad
Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:52 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Favourite Treguard catchphrase?
Replies: 26
Views: 9458

Re: Favourite Treguard catchphrase?

I'm going to vote for 4 "Enter, Stranger"

Don't know why, I guess I just don't want to vote for "ooo, nasty" which I never thought was that good...
by Eldarad
Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:30 pm
Forum: Newbie Welcome
Topic: Hi everybody!
Replies: 18
Views: 6549

Re: Hi everybody!

I'd join in with the general Ipswich-bashing, but I come from Skelmersdale for God's sake...where the only "interesting thing to do" is "get a bus to somewhere else"  ;D
by Eldarad
Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:09 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Knightmare HANGMAN
Replies: 247
Views: 75320

Re: Knightmare HANGMAN

E