The Forbidden Fear will return soon...

A dedicated section for The Eye Shield fanzine.
brotherchris
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

The Forbidden Fear will return soon...

Post by brotherchris »

Hello watchers,

Those of you with long memories may remember an unfinished story in The Eye Shield back in 2008 (Issues 52 - 53) called The Forbidden Fear. This was written by me and i am glad to report that despite it's long abscence the story will soon be finished!

An abundance of things have got in the way over the past year (College work, unemployment and a new job to name a just a few) but i have plugged away with it and it is nearly done. I realise now that i submitted the first two parts way way too early and didn't realise just how big a story my idea would turn out to be (bit off a bit more than i could chew) and how much work would be needed to do the idea justice.

This has been the first story of any length that i will have completed so any feedback will be appreciated.

Again massive apologies to all the fans and to Jake for letting him down with the 2nd half.

Your Faithful Servant
Brother Chris AKA Christopher Lunn
Eyeshield
Inoperative

Re: The Forbidden Fear will return soon...

Post by Eyeshield »

This is very good news indeed! Now if only the rest of Ian Down's The Strangeness of the Walls would rear its head, we might be able to wrap up all The Eye Shield's loose ends.
brotherchris
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by brotherchris »

Just as an update to yesterday's message. The story is FINISHED! :) :)

I have just e-mailed the full version to Jake, so expect to see it in The Eyeshield in the near future!
Eyeshield
Inoperative

Post by Eyeshield »

The Forbidden Fear will continue in Issue 63 (May 2010).