FABLE.....

Projects of the cast and crew of Knightmare.
Suicidal_Steve
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

FABLE.....

Post by Suicidal_Steve »

......has Hugo Myatt himself does the voice of the guild master who helps you on your quest.....this game just feels like knightmare with him saying in the background "your health is low....do you have any potions? or food?" fantastic ;D
Do i Type Somthing In Here Or What?
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Re:FABLE.....

Post by darkDescender »

Well, I've checked thecredit list at Gamefaqs, and Hugo's not credited. Four voices were credited, but none of them were Hugo. Sorry.
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"
Suicidal_Steve
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Suicidal_Steve »

i shall take a photo of what i saw when i completed the gam,e and you will see the truth my friend ;D

hugo did do a voice over on fable i can assure you
Do i Type Somthing In Here Or What?
HarveyTowers
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by HarveyTowers »

My search suggest Hugo did work on "Black and White" and "Magic Carpet 2: The Netherworlds" but I couldn't find anything on "Fable"
Good night out there; whatever you are!
Snowcat
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Snowcat »

Same here. But I don't recognise his voice in Black and White...

My only guess is that he did the opening monologue.
Anyone able to comfirm?
There are but 2 rules in this realm:-
1) He who sees first is the winner...
2) He who is seen first is toast...
SemtexJack
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

The Return and Hugo Update

Post by SemtexJack »

Firstly, I'm back !! Yes, you can all stop cheering now :)

Anyway. Going back to the previous thread about Hugo Myatt appearing in Fable etc....

According to the wonderful IMDB he did indeed provide voices for both Fable and Black and White. I refuse to buy an Xbox so have no idea who he provides the voice for in Fable and it's been so long since I played Black and White that I can't remember anything about it.

Of most interest though was an entry for a film that is in post-production called Man With A Movie Camera.

This is another attempt at a British Horror film and listed three places down is a character called Leon Bank.....played by none other than our old mate Hugo.

The film is scheduled for this year and will probably be dire but who knows. Surely it's worth it to see Hugo again!
Lok'Tar Ogar puny Human
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Re:The Return and Hugo Update

Post by darkDescender »

A film with Hugo? I'll be seeing that then. And as for Fable, Hugo was the voice of the Guildmaster, who provides training early on and spends the rest of the game contacting you telapathicaly to tell you that your health is low and you need food. He's also fond of saying "Try to get your combat multiplier even higher..."
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"
MPK
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by MPK »

In other words he says stuff like "Life force low, you need food now!"

Do u think he ever gets tired of saying stuff like this, lol!

Maybe sometimes he should go "Warning team, because u ate that food so fast u have indigestion! Find a Rennie fast!"

Or how about "Caution team, wind!"
Once again returning... and once again going just as fast!
http://www.abadeducation.com
simiano
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by simiano »

woah i never noticed, can someone tell me if you die on fable does he say oo nasty (i wouldnt know i keep loads of rusurection phials handy)
why do we let these kids mess up our clean and tidy dungeon
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

I wouldn't know either! I think it must be impossible to die in that game!
simiano
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by simiano »

if you run out of resuraction phials you do die in the game. but i always keep some with me just in case
why do we let these kids mess up our clean and tidy dungeon
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

He doesn't say "oooh, nasty". He doesn't say anything at all, actualy. I tried it yesterday. Sold all ressurections and died purposefully. Just some rubbishy little message box reading 'You have died. Try getting more experience or better weapons'. Very dissapointing.
Gothnak
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Gothnak »

He he, I thought i'd reply considering i worked on Fable and Fable The Lost Chapters (Currently in development) and i've now been at 2 recording sessions with Hugo. In fact the last one was just on Tuesday.

Very nice chap, Hugo!

Mike.........

( I was a big fan of Knightmare when i was a kid, but i didn't talk to him about it, no idea if he is one of those people who regrets doing stuff like that?)
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Welcome BTW Gothnak! You did filming with Hugo? Do tell more... :)
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Gothnak
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Gothnak »

No filming, just sound recording, basically had a decent set of new lines for his character (and as a narrator) for the uodated version of Fable, so we got him in to pick up some lines.

He told us a funny story about doing a voiceover for 'Puc' moped's recently where the guy wanted him to pronounce them Puck rather than Poose which is the correct pronunctiation. When the radio advert went out, they got loads of complaints from people thinking he was saying something similar to Puc...

Anyways, he's a nice guy.

Mike........