Greetings all!

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
fraserkatie
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Greetings all!

Post by fraserkatie »

I'm a Knewbie who adores Knightmare and watched it as a child and on Challenge TV. I thought the series was very cleverly done in those days and hope that you will enjoy hearing my memories and my replies to all your posts!

Have spoken with your forum creator a few times so hi to him, and have emailed him on different occasions.

I like some of the scenes that were created around the Weald and downland Open air museum. did anyone know that place where they filmed it. That was one of the loactions that they used. IT had lots of buildings with thatched roofs, and was like an old victorian town . here's a link to show you where I am meaning, and that will also help you if you want to know Knightmare locations!
I have seen pics of it here on this website as it is where they filmed Dungarth but I found their website which is....

http://www.wealddown.co.uk/home-page-english.htm
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:Greetings all!

Post by HStorm »

Welcome aboard! And thanks for the link, that site should be a useful resource.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Hello. Or, if you're the same fraserkatie who once sent me a nice email about my Spatz webpages, hello again. :) Feel free to reply to any post, old or new, or to start new threads if you wish.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

yes, hello and welcome. I am dark Descender, romanticist, femenist and walking back to happiness, whoop-ah, oh yeah. Enjoy yourself.
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"