hello!!!

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
Moocowthingy
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: hello!!!

Post by Moocowthingy »

Hi Ojobob2 ans welcome to the forum.  Ive only found this place recently myself by accident and it realy is a nice place to visit.

Redmage, uni in Bristol your a lucky guy thats where I live :) .  You know I also maybe able to find some people who would be interested in KM activities.  Funnily enought in 1992 I met a guy who came to university here.  We knew each other from a play by mail game called Quest which isnt a million miles apart from KM.  The scary thing is that was 1992 and he's still here LMAO living in Clifton near the uni grounds.  I guess the totty on Whiteladies road on a Friday Saturday night is too good to pass up.  Also if your a footy man I play in a 5-a-side team that must have been going 5 years now and you ca even track our progress at http://www.pro5bristol.co.uk team name is Dutchcourage playing in division 10 on Monday nights.

Anything I can help you with to do with Bristol just ask.
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re: hello!!!

Post by Elita »

Hello and welcome!

I'm returning from a prolonged hiatus due to uni work and boring, regular work. Was at uni, but I've now graduated. Good luck to all you faceaches still studying!
"Gentlemen! Please! You can fight like itsy bitsy babies later. Right now we have adult name-calling and mud-slinging to attend to."
- Dr. Nightmare, Attorney at Law