Where am I?

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
LordDread
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Where am I?

Post by LordDread »

Hi all.

I was surprised to find a whole site and forum dedicated to the greatness that is Knightmare.
I remember how there was a mad rush to get seats in front of the telly as it came on, i'm not just talking young here i'm on about my parents too.

I can't really remember a lot about it now but I do occasionally catch episodes on Challenge, is it just me or when you are older do you notice that some teams seem to be "helped" through the dungeons?
Victory is acheived not in the endgame but in all the moves made before the game even begins.
TheBrollachan
Knight
Knight

Re:Where am I?

Post by TheBrollachan »

* Gong sounds, bricks move, and I appear *

Greetings Lord Dread and welcome to the looney bin that is TalkKnightmare. Have fun on the boards, and play a while... ...play forever. ;)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmokeHits
Keeper of the original modellers' cast of the Brollachan.
HarveyTowers
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by HarveyTowers »

Welcome to the zone!
Good night out there; whatever you are!
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Hi and welcome to the forum. Judging by your username you are part of the opposition and you are a cross between Lord Fear and Mogdred or Mildread. If you are a cross between Lord Fear and Mildread that could be very interesting. Hmm maybe an idea for you to develop and use such a character, joining the Roleplay forum. Just an idea though.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

Welcome to the Knightmare forum! Hope you enjoy exploring the site, the people here and the sites linked to the show. :)
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
LordDread
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by LordDread »

I wasn't aware there was a RP part of this forum, I am VERY experienced in such things, which is just one reason the knightmare appeals to me so much. Hmmm, to side with the powers that be, or the opposition, I might need convincing for either side.
Victory is acheived not in the endgame but in all the moves made before the game even begins.
TheBrollachan
Knight
Knight

Post by TheBrollachan »

Well not directly, but the link as well as appearing on the ticker can be found in my signature.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmokeHits
Keeper of the original modellers' cast of the Brollachan.
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Yup, the Surrounds roleplay forum http://surrounds.proboards20.com is highly enjoyable for Knightmare based characters. It's run by Emii who can no doubt give any other information needed. There is another one, Castle Anthrax, but I don't know anything about that one.
MagicMiranda
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by MagicMiranda »

Hiya Lord Dread and welcome to the forum of madness. Hope you enjoy your stay.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time you are given." From Lord Of The Rings
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

...Castle Anthrax, but I don't know anything about that one

Another roleplay set in a castle, ruled by king and queen, Semtex Jack and Mellisandranoff (hope I spelt that right), built by moi, me, myself...

G'day fella, uh... I... err... mean Dreaded uh... Fear.. uh... oh never mind, enjoy you're stay and if you need locks picked I'm the man! :)
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

A little late this time, but I'm here now.

Welcome to the forums. I am Dark Descender, romanticist, feminist and a virulent supporter of The Opposition. Don't cause trouble...that's my job. Enjoy yourself and don't wake the goblins.
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"
KFan
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by KFan »

Yes, I am late too... but Welcome ;)

You will find that all discussions here lead you to a mystical path, from which you must find the magic seeds