OMG

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
knightmare_rocks
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

OMG

Post by knightmare_rocks »

I'm ashamed to admit I had never HEARD of Knightmare until last night at 1.45am when I was bored and channel hopping and I came across this amazing programme on Challenge!

At first I wasn't sure what was going on, there was someone holding a magnifying glass and then this evil sorcerer type guy stuck his hand into his cauldren and I thought WTF!? What's going on? And the next thing I knew this giant hand appeared and tried to grab the contestant! It was so unexpected I got such a fright I actually jumped!

I thought WOW this programme is so cool, I can't believe it's got CHILDREN in it! Then that robot killed those girls and the skeleton on the screen collapsed! iT WAS WICKED!

And those eerie tunnels with that music is so scary! And I'm 15 believe it or not!

So I had to look it up online and found this website that I have been looking through all night, It's amazing!

I had no idea this show existed, could someone tell me which series we are on and what episode? I hope I haven't missed very much of it. Also, why is it on so late!?
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re:OMG

Post by Drassil »

Hi, and welcome to the Forum! Always good when a new fan is captivated by the Dungeon (no pun intended) and finds this place. :)

I don't have Challenge... but from your description, I'm guessing that it's currently showing Series 6. Which was first shown on Children's ITV in 1992.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Billy
Knight
Knight

Post by Billy »

Welcome, knightmare_rocks of illusion, to the forum of confusion!

Yes, it is indeed 1992's Series 6 you were watching, and the episodes you saw were Episodes 3 and 4. And the reason it's on so late- well, that's Challenge for you ;)
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

Ah, the enthusiasm of youth. Anyway, welcome to the forums. I am Dark Descender, Romanticist, feminist, and an utter creep. Enjoy your stay, watch Knightmare every night, and remember: there's no point in living if you can't feel alive.
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"
HarveyTowers
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by HarveyTowers »

Welcome to the zone!
Good night out there; whatever you are!
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Yo and welcome! It's great to see that Km still has its people-grabbing ability - the sign of a classic, imo. Enjoy your stay. :)
Subject to change.
Illusion
Knight
Knight

Post by Illusion »

Well that's probably the most enthusiastic reaction from a new viewer of Knightmare I've ever read. ;D

Glad you've discovered it. It's understandable if you had not heard of it before since you were only 5 when it was last on.

If you don't mind I'd love to quote your posting in the next site update. ;D
You're on the edge of a ledge...
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Hi and welcome to the forum. It's nice to know that people are discovering Knightmare for the first time even now and that it is appealing to them. I hope that many more people, particularly the youths of today discover it especially the ones who would've been too young to have watched it originally or not even born then. Maybe some of the older generation who may now be watching it for the first time hopefully find it appealing also.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
angelordevil4585
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by angelordevil4585 »

Hi there! Welcome to the Km forum! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Just thought I'd mention because I don't think anyone else has, Knightmare is also shown on Challenge at 8-9 am saturday and sunday mornings, as well as the repeats at 1.30-2.30am sunday and monday mornings.

I think it's great that you have only just discovered Knightmare, I barely remember it, (I'm only 19) but I did vaguely remember this great programme I used to watch when I did pretty much the same as you and found it late one night while channel surfing.
Now, I don't like to gloat...what am I saying? I can't believe I just said that, dear me, what a little fibber I am. Of course I like to gloat...love it, something of a hobby.
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

Welcome! Am glad to see you enjoyed your first taste of Knightmare!

Enjoy your time here on the forum :)
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
MagicMiranda
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by MagicMiranda »

Hiya and welcome to the forum...lucky you for being able to watch such a great show. I hope you enjoy your stay here as much as you do KM....if thats possible.... :)
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time you are given." From Lord Of The Rings
KFan
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by KFan »

WOW!... Just think, one more spec of the UK population has been granted taste in TV ;D
pixie
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by pixie »

Hi there,

erm I think it was my death you first saw, he he.