Another KM roleplay forum

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re: Another KM roleplay forum

Post by Drassil »

*Hangs head and wipes a tear*

Skarkill was... Skarkill was... a 'lovely' man...
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Awww.

"I never knew you cared Drassil  ;D :D ;) :)."
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Well, yes, to be honest, the posts describing the run-up to Skarkill's death were very well-written and a lot of fun to read. It was a good storyline. I hope some of the other characters realise that Skarkill died a noble death, and give him a good send-off.

And perhaps he will do a 'Dirty Den' at some point...  ;D
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Oh please, no! They could get away with it on Eastenders because it was Dirty Den (and even there they've used up a life with it), and with all due respect to Skarkill, he ain't in the same class. If he's dead, leave him dead.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Thank you Dassil that is a very nice compliment.

I pride myself on writeing good scens and scripts, I studied Performing Arts in Sixth Form and The majority of the plays that my group (We were split in to 3 groups in the second Year) did I either Wrote, Co-Wrote, Edited or Scripted some of the Scens for them.

I also pride myself on never over dramatiseing or gloreifeing Viloence and Sexual Assalut, Because one of the Performances we gave revolved around A Rape, I was given the un-enviable task of scripting The Rape scene it's self, I had to write dialoge and stagee directions, I spent two weeks writeing, re-writeing, Re re-wrieting and Editing the script, befor I was happy that it was both powerful and attension grabing but also emotional and un-glamores.

That is what I hope I acheived in the Skarkill/Deal/Kully storyline especialy Deals assualt of Kully.
Last edited by Skarkill on 28 Dec 2003, 02:02, edited 1 time in total.
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

I hope some of the other characters realise that Skarkill died a noble death, and give him a good send-off.

And perhaps he will do a 'Dirty Den' at some point...  ;D

I hope so I'd hate to think of him still being treated like a Villaine after he sacrifeicd his life to help Kully.

You never know, maby he'll pop up agine, I just felt that he was becoming 2D so he had to go but in a way that showed him in a good light in the end.

For now though you'll have to make do with this version of The Goblain Master.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Well done, Skarkill.
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Well My Lord_Bob character has left the forum to go back to his homeland the Netherworlds and my new character Lady Morgan is the aristocrat by day and leader of the assassins guild by night!! My friend Ringmasterrob also has a samurai character now as well!! I Strongly recommend signing up here now because some of the roleplay going on is top notch.
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

I apsalutly agree with that statement.

If you want to join then this is deffinatly the time.

With the introduction of those two characters, as well as my two new charatcers. An Evil Trader (Edward Deal) & A Friendly Hobo Magican (Tom Troughton: Who dose seem to bare some resemblance to a certain Time Lord.)

The role play on the forum is apsalutly enthralling, enjoyable, unpredicktable & Addictive. I would recomend anyone who is looking for some KM related fun or has always wounderd how they would have fared in the dungeon to join up and get involved.
Last edited by Skarkill on 31 Dec 2003, 19:40, edited 1 time in total.
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Most definatly, the best roleplay forum I have been on friendly people good roleplay what more can I say?

[I didn't know Tom was you as well Skarkill]
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

[I didn't know Tom was you as well Skarkill]
Really? I thought It was quit obvious who it was.

Is It Because Your used to me being The Villane?
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Wow ;D you guys really like the forum that much? I didn't realise people thought so highly of it! Anyways, its the members that make the roleplay and the friendly atmosphere, not me so I take no credit :)
Well done guys - keep on having fun into 2004!
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Aww thanks Emii, the forum deserves the compliments it's really good fun!
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Yay, you guys! It got a mention on knightmare.com! I hoped it would, though ok, I DID ask if it could get a shout...;)
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

I must say that Emii's forums are a great success and if you enjoy them then I implore you to give my new forum a chance http://ringmasterrob.proboards25.com/index.cgi it has had the colour scheme altered and none of the important character roles I need have been taken yet so please either email me at 'stealth_fanatic@yahoo.co.uk' with your application or post it here. If you don't want an important role then please do make an account and give yourself a new character, anyone on KMBS or Knightmare Roleplay will enjoy it as storylines and characters can crossover between both. This is the last I will say on the subject of my forums besides answering questions or applications but do give me a chance eh.  :)